Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi Guys;
    Well I'm finally back, we had a small incident which left our home unlivable for about a couple of month. At least we all manage to get out with most of our things and our lives!

As you might imagine, a fire, cause by a stupid firecracker from a friend son, during my daugther and my birthday celebration, but the worst was dealing with the insurance, which we still don't have a final settlement.

Oh well at least I din't stop crunching even if it was with one pc or two, while we rebuild the parts of the house that got damage.

But we are all fine, and my bike are running so, all is A OK. All system go!

Rafael

PS: WOW The new look onthe site is great!!

welcome back Dr. Iggy, I wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear about your fire and insurance problems. At least nobody was hurt in the fire I hope. Everything else can be replaced.

Dealing with insurance companies is always a real pain. There's no control of them, they end up doing what they want regardless of how long you've been paying them. They love to have your money flow in only one direction; in.

Welcome Back Borfil Yes Insurance people are the ones you dream of strangling in your sleep. or theres which ever fits.
    Glad you are back, and thank God your alive after that small disaster!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Sorry to hear about the fire.

If they were Filipino fire crackers, they register on the Richter scale.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

Thumbs up King Leo

College student very interested in computer hardware/software and photography. Also doing what I can to help humanity continue to move forward which is my reason for running Docking@home. I am 55 years old and as for an occupation I am a certified drug and alcohol counselor. I enjoy the outdoors and ride my bicycle daily to and from work. Photography is my hobby as I work to freeze time and space one frame at a time. I currently own a small 3 system farm with a AMD 9750, AMD 940, and an Intel Q6600. I built them all myself using Biostar motherboards. Most have 2GB of memory, sound cards, TV tuners (can't miss sports center) and an ad-hoc collection of graphic cards. I am only running docking@home as I just dumped seti@home for something somewhat more grounded IMHO. Just joined AMD Users since I use their hardware.
    Last edited by king leo; 08-18-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Welcome to the fun king leo. I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's plenty of AMD heads around here, so you should fit in just fine.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Hi King Leo! Great to see you posting!

Most of our new members are very quiet, but we always encourage people to participate and say their oppinion.

Kick off your shoes, lay on the couch and make yourself at home. Any questions don't hesitate to post.

P.S. - Be prepared to defend the #1 spot at Docking... the guys here are competitive by nature

Welcome King Leo, hope you find your stay here at AMD Users enjoyable !!I have a 940 also...love it !

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Hello Guys !

I would like to take opportunity to introduce my self. My self Mark and I am new for this site. my hobbies are Dancing, music, Watching Tv, making Fun with my friends and Surfing web. I like forum discussion since here we can share our knowledge as well as increase it.

I would like to discuss with you some of the latest topics. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Welcome to the forums!! Sit back, put your feet up, and stay a while. There is a ton of reading to do. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast