Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard Jacob.

Nice entry to the team with a #1 spot in the ABC@Home Project.
    Half a million points; well done.

thank you for warm welcome
    @bender sometimes advantage swings to windows as well i basically started my experiments a few days ago these a lot of other projects i want to have a closer look at like abc@home i think windows 64 bit app runs faster then linux by 1 or 2% but i wouldn't mind having some actual facts to back up that statement

@vaughan thank you, *wonders* how long before poorboy notices

Welcome to AMD Users Mike and Ady

Quote Originally Posted by vaio View Post
    Welcome to AMD Users Mike and Ady
    Well hello there my little spotty pup

Well then - I'm a bit of a DC Prostitute floating around the DC world helping out teams with challenges and generally whoring myself like a cheap tart

Currently helping out Crunchers Inc at POEM in their challenge with ArsTech - but anytime you feel the need for my services here just give me a shout

Ady
    DC Prostitute - I crunch for anyone!!

Introduce Yourself

Welcome Aboard Adywebb; You are very welcome here, we dually appreciate someone with the voice and willingness to speak up about what and where you are willing to crunch. Have you noticed we are involved in a lot of non-boinc projects? We could surely use your help in these as well as your mention your willingness to crunch for anyone!

Again Welcome to the Team of AMD Users Forum, and stay Awhile...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Thanks for the welcome Nflight - I tend to stick to medical/Biological projects that may have some worth to mankind, be it boinc or non-boinc......however I'm always willing to help out at other places should the need arise.

Maybe I can trade you some of my cores and crunch at a project you need some help with in return for some of AMD's at POEM to help Crunchers Inc in their challenge with ArsTech? Knocking them down a place will reduce their Vault points in your favour

Introduce Yourself

That is the clear difference with you and I, You are the consummate whore who will fraternize and affiliate yourself with different teams as I am committed to my Team AMD Users. I will not jump ship at a moments notice to help someone under my name: Nflight. If you wish I will organize a posse of members to sign up under a fictitious name to help those who ask politely!

I hope you are not offended, I only intend to help those who seriously need help and those who are serious of helping us when we need help ourselves. It is a matter of trust and be trusted. Some people have that seriousness of trust already in place. You need to seriously consider yourself on probation till we will trust your decisions. I sure hope you will place yourself in our position, you join our forum and with in the first 24 hours ask for help. Work with us, confirm your commitment to our forum that what you say and do, can be worthy of our understanding and commitment and we will help you when ever we can. Your starting off like a kid on a string of kite and the kite keeps getting farther and farther away from you, if you lose the kite what do you have left? Only the string you started off with, nothing more. Please don't look at this with evil eyes, look at this as a request you consider us potential friends, if you are friendly from today on.
    We will be holding that string with the kite with you.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Well wrote Nflight. I would never consider switching teams just to help them move in the points standings. There's more to being part of AMDUsers than that. We'd certainly accept and appreciate your help, nonetheless.

No problem Nflight - I've not taken any offence as I fully understand what you say and why you say it

Although I'm not known here, I am at many forums around the DC world where my word and actions are trusted and I hope that I can gain that here in time too.

My motives have probably been slightly misunderstood as I was not looking for help to move in the point standings as such, it is rather helping motivate the interest in projects by encouraging more work to be done - assisting with challenges such as these is one way to get teams to put more resources into them.

There is no personal gain for me, other than hoping that one day we will see a cure come from the work we do to help rid the world of some of the illness and disease that tragically effects so many lives, and also to make friends along the way.

Crunch on AMD Users and crunch hard!!

hiya ady and mike

Although I'm not known here
    i know you and i know what you have done for another team

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast