Thread: Introduce Yourself

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm Clint

Now 46 years of Age and still single, no intention of frustrating my life with women interuptus (Wiley Coyote - super genius)! As you can see I have never really removed the fun of computers out of my mind.

Graduated from College in 1983 with a degree in Electronics and Computer Technology including a FCC General Radiotelephone license (able to operate TV and Radio Stations). I recently graduated from School in July 13 2006 from the last school I attended (New Horizons). I have gone to five schools and acquired 19 certifications in various areas of expertise (not just computers), I am a jack of all trades (literally).

I have no children so I substitute them with two cats, small, cuddly, warm, and fuzzy creatures, who need as much attention as I can give out.

I own a small Bio-Energy Consulting Business that is getting bigger daily it seems.

I have 2 AMD 4200+'s and have owned nothing but AMD since 1992, in fact my school in 1982 & 83 used nothing but AMD's to teach me the things I know now! The 8080 was my first processor! - Oh how I miss Keypunch!

Quotes from other mentioners of who we are; Leon Nice to meet you, Richard nice to see you too, Jorge nice to see you here, Kyle nice to make your acquaintance, Jason as your such a fixture here hope to see more of you in the future. And Stuart your Quote for this post is "But I Want More", don't we all ~!

And to the Future Dr. Brillouet; calling Dr. Brillouet your needed in Room AMD right away!

I participate in over 25 Boinc & 6 non-Boinc DC Projects ( Not all at the same time)
    Last edited by Nflight; 07-06-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: my name & added another increment of Boinc Projects

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...