Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: #12

The wu's are in folder D2OL\res. It's a file called resultQueue.dat but I usually copy the entire res folder.

EDIT:

Made a mistake. The file is called resultQueue.dat not task.dat.

Quote Originally Posted by em99010pepe
    Quote Originally Posted by nickth
    Well Carlos i think you should have that big DUMP if it will really benift the team i have been checking things and Bio Hazard have not returned any work for weeks and it appear that Team Ninja are not going to be any threat to us so i recommend go for it
    It's complicated. I have to record D2Ol folder in a CD-RW then copy to my internet computer then wait 1 hour to download 2000wu's. I will wait until i have 2000 wu's to send.
    Carlos.... If you set your download limit to 500 or 800.... something smaller, wouldn't it be easier to manage given the fuss you must endure?

Also... is serial -IP an option for you (aka lap-link) ?? you dohave win98, right??? It woudl be a 'direct comptuer connect' kinda thing... been a while, but i know it's in there somewhere

Chuck

Jas,
    Carlos is the expert at this... follow his lead.... even if you have to winzip to multiple floppies....

Quote Originally Posted by BC

Carlos.... If you set your download limit to 500 or 800.... something smaller, wouldn't it be easier to manage given the fuss you must endure?
    No it wouldn't. It's easy for me to full queue to 2000 wu's. Crunch it then send.

Also... is serial -IP an option for you (aka lap-link) ?? you dohave win98, right??? It woudl be a 'direct comptuer connect' kinda thing... been a while, but i know it's in there somewhere
    That's chinese for me! Forget that.

No it wouldn't. It's easy for me to full queue to 2000 wu's. Crunch it then send.

That's chinese for me! Forget that.
    (snickering at previous comment from Carlos)........
    "WHAT?" Do you live in a 3rd world country without lap-link or wires, soldering iron and connectors?

Now,, seriously... I understand the 2000 WU, copy, crunch, upload.... makes for fewer swaps back & forth ..... I agreee 100% with your logic...

Just had to tease a little bit... please do forgive ... no offense intended.

chuck

Third world where books costs 1/4 of spanish books. Where I pay per month 150 USD of electricity bill. In winter goes up to 400 USD.

If I want to go to university, that's 5 miles from home, I waste 1 hour.

Third world where books costs 1/4 of spanish books. Where I pay per month 150 USD of electricity bill. In winter goes up to 400 USD.

If I want to go to university, that's 5 miles from home, I waste 1 hour.
    DAMN..... that is rough... i don't even spend that with the pool heater and house heat in the fall (yes, i like the 'hot tub' thing as long as is practical before snow)

Please accept my apologies.

Chuck,

I'm just trying to show you portuguese reality.

Do you know how much I pay to have internet bandwith limits!?!?!?!? 50 USD per month.

Chuck,

I'm just trying to show you portuguese reality.

Do you know how much I pay to have internet bandwith limits!?!?!?!? 50 USD per month.
    If I get basic service here... it costs about the same... based on provider. when I go to full T1, it costs $150/month.... and you can imagine what we pay for our T3.

that part is about equal.... my subscribed services (web page, etc) all are extra... 4gb = 70/month. 12 gb usenet = $14... etc etc... some things here are still premium 'novelties' and cost is high... I think cable TV and cable internet is the only thing driving down DSL prices and removing limits finally.

I understand your situation fullly.... PA is not a well wired as Ca.... California is cheap for internet .... Pa costs nearly 2x as much for less.

Re: #12

vaxevigo left Denmark team that's why such as fall.

I still have some wu's to send. I'm waiting for the right moment.
    Do team stats move with a user when they switch teams on this project? I am not currently active in D2OL but I have a few units to my name I can bring over if they do follow?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast