Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cosmo's rollin good

Cosmo's rollin good

We're getting a healthy amount of credits every day. Today we were joined by AzErTy, who will probably only stay for a week, but seeing that he's already done 1140 credits in one day (that hasnt finished yet) on his e6400, that week could give us another healthy boost in points. Thanks AzErTy for helping us out, you know I'll give you and your team a hand when you need it on a project.

Also congats to PoorBoy (who will hit 1 mill credits on this project in the near future), Mitchell (who might give ol' PoorBoy a run for his money, given another quad), LeBo (also at a heady 3300 credits as i type), Vaughan (prod those puters, you've got winter so lotsa oc'ing to do heheh), Nflight (nearly 12000 creds mate!), Sou'westerly (got overtaken by Nflight, but hasnt been put off and happily crunches along, also nearing 12000!), sentient_life (also doing the effort for the team!), Liuqyn (huge daily at 1020 credits as i speak), meshmar (10 positions higher today man!)
    Last edited by Frederic Brillouet; 08-12-2007 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Typo

Congrats team for reaching #1 RAC @cosmo!

We will only be satisfied with 1st in total RAC and total Credits.

I can't keep it rolling without WUs. Two machines out of WUs, just sitting still. Scott needs to give out more WUs than just a few at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by LeBo View Post
    I can't keep it rolling without WUs. Two machines out of WUs, just sitting still. Scott needs to give out more WUs than just a few at a time...
    you're just plain greedy

Quote Originally Posted by LeBo View Post
    I've argued that point with Scott to no Avail, he even said he would increase the amount but still hasn't. For some reason he would rather keep the Wu's at the Server than let the hosts have more ...

My production is down because I'm cutting my clients off during the heat of the day and just running them at night. Come on winter time...

Summer Heat is a BEAR

Last week the temps were over 97°F 5 days straight, today they want it nearly 90° Again. I am in the basement but even so the temps here are abnormally high with temps outside so high, last week it hit 83°F down here, the machine called Rocketship hit 58°C I was about to pull the plug but, didn't. I am still here in the basement and temps are back into the high seventies! Whoopie~!

Cooler Temperatures where are you ?
    Last edited by Nflight; 08-14-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Temperature error - Thxs PoorBoy

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Cosmo's rollin good

I have noticed that every project that I run is just a little different then the last. Each one takes a little finesse to tweak it to maximum production. I have this perseverance to succeed at getting the most out of my system on every project; Cosmology is no exception. I have succeeded in getting an average of 1900 points three days in a row, this is a tremendous improvement in light of the high temperatures most of us have had to endure these last few weeks here in the Northern Hemisphere. Considering this project has some high points values and I don't think I will reach my personal goal of 1,000,000 by November with out staying on this project for some time. It looks like I planted myself for the time being. As long as the Work Units keep coming I will keep crunching, 1st place here we come~!!!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    Rocketship hit 58°F I was about to pull the plug but, didn't. I am still here in the basement and temps are back into the high seventies! Whoopie~!

Cooler Temperatures where are you ?
    Whoa, you should call that PC the Icebox if it's running @ 58F, I have 1 running @ 70C, now that's a Rocket Ship, temp wise anyway ...

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast