Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a little push here

Sheez with PB over here I could move my core on to something else.

Nice PB.

a little push here

Yea AquaJoe there is currently a good showing on ABC@home! With you, Danish Dynamite, and PoorBoy we are moving up the ranks pretty quickly. If you feel like working on more then one project at a time you could also help out on the Tanpaku push. Not requesting, just mentioning we have two upward pushes going at the same time.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

well i am happy to say that we are 12th by rac and 24th by points and with formula bonic we are in 4th place getting us 5 points, as for team standings (points) we will not have any movements for about a week or so, with formula boinc it seems to be about the same story

I´m rejoining this project!

Got some very heavy Wu:s at poem@home (18-24 hours)...

a little push here

Now is when I wish I had more then the fleet of boxes that I do, I need more!
    Kind of like a drug user, I need a fix, fix me up with a couple of Quads and I will be alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubben View Post
    I´m rejoining this project!

Got some very heavy Wu:s at poem@home (18-24 hours)...
    I agree Bubben. Gee I hate long running tasks.
    I had a batch that were all about an hour then got some monsters downloaded. Sort of upset the flow of points.

a little push here

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    I added a few points to this project, just a few then added other projects into the mix.

I went to the mall and found a computer dealer who never was at that place before. I had to literally ask someone to remove me from the store, They had a dual cpu Q6600 for sale for a special one day price of $1750, 8 cores and my left foot almost got me in trouble as I started to fill out credit card applications to get the monster home the same day. Oh my aching foot!

Want Want Need Need Gotta Have Gotta have Gotta have!

P.S. I still have to have enough money to pay my taxes this year! That is what stopped me!
    I went back to that store I have never been too, I asked the guy if he still had the display piece for that cheap price of $1750 and he said yes! I then asked to see it for myself. He said it was a ploy to get people in the door, he explained (with me gritting my teeth as I held back my anger as I was about to choke the living Sh*t out of him). The case had just about nothing in it, there was a mb screwed in with one screw, there was one CPU on the board not two, there was nothing else, no PS, no Video, no Sound, no nothing. I had to refrain from reaching over and strangling the SoB (not the project). He talked it up, I chewed him out loudly so all patrons in the store could here me, I proceeded to make him literally cry in front of all of us patrons. I explained my background, and his willingness to deceive what could be a well worthy business is now being shelved. BY the end of the month I bet he will not have any business and be removing himself from the mall. BYE Idiot! Good Riddance. Just too make sure he leaves this area I will be returning and walking through his store telling people of the horrible actions he took to deceive myself and others! People Like this should not be in business, honesty gets you to the top of your game, deception gets you employed by someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    I went back to that store I have never been too, I asked the guy if he still had the display piece for that cheap price of $1750 and he said yes! I then asked to see it for myself. He said it was a ploy to get people in the door, he explained (with me gritting my teeth as I held back my anger as I was about to choke the living Sh*t out of him). The case had just about nothing in it, there was a mb screwed in with one screw, there was one CPU on the board not two, there was nothing else, no PS, no Video, no Sound, no nothing. I had to refrain from reaching over and strangling the SoB (not the project). He talked it up, I chewed him out loudly so all patrons in the store could here me, I proceeded to make him literally cry in front of all of us patrons. I explained my background, and his willingness to deceive what could be a well worthy business is now being shelved. BY the end of the month I bet he will not have any business and be removing himself from the mall. BYE Idiot! Good Riddance. Just too make sure he leaves this area I will be returning and walking through his store telling people of the horrible actions he took to deceive myself and others! People Like this should not be in business, honesty gets you to the top of your game, deception gets you employed by someone else!
    You're kidding us right?

I already thought a dual q6600 would be impossible though.

heh heh, that was the first clue, I wasnt going to say anything.

uhmmm..... the old bait and switch game huh???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast