Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking

As of today the server message says that they will be updating the web site soon!

HOW LONG IS "SOON" hopefully a few hours..

I agree Matrix_Fan, soon for the Grid On Tap admins could be a long time. I sent them several e-mails and they never had the courtesy to reply. I asked why they kept increasing the size of the tasks as it is unfair to people running the project now compared with early starters. Also I asked what the link is that they e-mailed users with one time only for their newsgroup. I was unable to find distributed.redirect.me when I searched my newsgroups lists.

Don't expect much in the way of reply. Remember these are the same guys that ran theneoproject. didn't they say there would be a linux client "soon" whatever happened about that?

mmmmmm, i think"soon" took on a new meaning. Whenever they feel like it. Too bad they don't use words like "tomorrow" or, "a few hours"

L

i already know my ABC's, and L's!

where's the UPDATE they said was coming SOON???

I've temporarily stopped running Grid On Tap until they respond to my multiple e-mails reqesting why the #!&@ they keep increasing the size of tasks. This action makes it harder for current users to catch-up with early users and is therefore discriminatory.
    They still haven't had the courtesy to respond so I'll park my farm on other projects that do reply to their users.

I dont blame you at all Vaughan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast