Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NQueens (new boinc project)

Mount Perry, Florida. Home to Florida's only snow capped mountain.
    There are places where you are paid for crunching numbers? Is this UMBERO still around, did they actually pay you for your computer time.
    Please Visit The Land Of Mount Perry, Florida. Home to Florida's Only Snow Capped Mountain. www.mountperry.com Here in Mount Perry, anything can happen and usually does.

Robert!

If you think there is live long beyond the space on another planet I cant se any wrong running SETI. You have chosen it and continue as you began. My second computer an Intel PII, 350 MHz and 6 GB hard disc (Supercomputer for travesty Vaughan) was my gateway to Distributed Computing. What project ran me? I ran just SETI. Our daily news had an article about it and my eyes fell on it. I read it and I had 256 Kbps connection as made it possible run that project. Then I ran D20L a while and still run it sometimes.
    “The stripe will never leave one”.

But I’m not such a person as follow the stream. Right now I run MoneyBee on my 4 computers. I have 2 AMD’s and 2 Intel’s (one from 1999) and still going strong. Om my conscience I have as little as 14 Boinc-project and 5 other non-Boinc programs and many have I joined when we had our “race” as we have had 2 years in a roof.

We all are individuals and no one is the other alike. Of any cause our member’s runs 1, 2, 3 or more projects at the same time but let this fact not disturb you. Run SETI with a smile on your lip!

I have visited your homepage and if my memory not is wrong I read you have made many of your furniture’s with your own hands. I’m impressed and they berate quality.

May I ask, have your profession been a cabinet maker or carpenter or have you it as a hobby?

I will tell you I’m totally deaf and from Sweden. (Do you know where it is?) I’ve noticed your stories containing over 1000 words. You may excuse me but I haven’t read any of them. Not because I’m uninterested rather it is because I must struggle trough the text as is on USA-English and it is to hard sometimes. The English language never stops be a challenge for me. My native language is Swedish.

I’m not a young man so I think we both have some life experience and can se things a little different and calmer.

I’m sure you are a real gentleman as have your own idea and as you have showed you want to know whish is right and your question legitimate.

Regards
    Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12