Thread: The Fire Truck

The Fire Truck

A fireman was working on the engine outside the station when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl was wearing a fireman's helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The fireman walked over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," he said with admiration.

"Thanks" the girl replied.

The fireman looked a little closer and noticed that the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little Partner," the fireman said, "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Quote Originally Posted by meshmar View Post
    A fireman was working on the engine outside the station when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl was wearing a fireman's helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The fireman walked over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," he said with admiration.

"Thanks" the girl replied.

The fireman looked a little closer and noticed that the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little Partner," the fireman said, "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

good 'un though

got a kick out of that one!

Yep, I liked that.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

Got a chuckle from that post....

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

ohh, the poor cat... see? I like cats! that is just aweful(ly funny)
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm