Thread: Potentially and Realistically

Talking Potentially and Realistically

A boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
    Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars,
    and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
    Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds?"

The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt. I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts???"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds?"

"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million quid would buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then went back to his dad.
    His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes .......
    Potentially, you and I are sitting on Three Million Pounds ....
    but Realistically, we're living with two Whores and a Queer.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    ouch...
    I couldn't have said it better myself...