Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: November Race is on Tonght

I have no intentions of quiting anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    Yesterday November 22, our Team PUSHED out over 200,000 points in Cosmology alone. That my friends is amazing! We really can't slow down at this point because L'Alliance Francophone completed 159,000 points. We can't leave our guard down or we will lose our first place position. It took us a while to achieve #1, I am asking for support to run this Project till the end of the month or longer, instead of just ending everything once the RACE/PUSH is over! Please remember in the month of December there will be no Race Scheduled due to Holidays.

What is the Teams response to this suggestion?

Nflight, you know my option. I think you read my message om continuing?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Thanks Lagu; and everyone else who responded. Looks like after the stats stop this evening we will continue to fight to keep our #1 spot at Cosmology. Again thanks for the Team Spirit!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    I plan on staying on Cosmo for the long term. It's kind of nice to have a "Hometown Project". Sometime this month I plan to run over to the campus and take advantage of Ben's offer of a tour. I am also adding a couple of more boxes as I get them out and dust them off. Right now I just don't have the time to build any new ones but it shouldn't be to long.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    RACE FINISHED!!!

Quite a while ago actually, but I had to prepare the stats, and then I had some upload problems... but it's there!

Chris and Mitchell together moved two thirds of a million in a week, remarkable numbers fellows!

On the pharmers league we witnessed two fellows remarkably standing out from the crowd, vaughan and LeBo. You fellows didn't give a chance to the rest of the gang!

And on the regulars league, sentient_life kept his #1 spot most of the week, against 90 other fellows, with one or another bump on the way, but always fighting for it, and holding on to it in the end. Well done sentient!

Now, I hope people don't run off from Cosmology, as we are in deep trouble with all those teams trying to bump us down! Let's see if we can keep them at bay long enough for them to quit chasing!

See you all in January for another PUUUSSSHHH!!

Great stats Neogen. I really enjoyed this race with the well done daily stats.
    Job well done , my friend....

I would have contributed A LOT more credit to Cosmo and Rosetta for this PUSH week. However, I was on vacation visiting relatives. The whole week, I couldn't figure out why remote access was unavailable. Got back home and noticed that sure enough, the cable modem was shut off accidentally when we left! Fired up the modem, and the computers let out a collective sigh of relief from the backlog of completed WUs. I'll know what to look out for next time. Time to get back into the fight!

(2nd & 3rd place teams)

Extended PUSH

Sentinent_Life I could not understand why your output was not the normal mind blowing output you usually push out of your systems. And, here I thought I was going to be able to pass you in the next couple of days. I guess I better feel right at home with the position I am at on the Extended Team Push. My Hopes and dreams are all awash. Ninth place will never happen now! boo hoo oh whoa is me! I am pushing as hard as I can....

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

great race

I was looking for sentient_life to get kicked up stairs to the pharmers league as my one machine was just not enough to get to number one on its own. Alas.

Great race, thanks NeoGen.

I will stick with Cosmo for awhile and think about getting another machine built as a Christmas present to myself.

So, are we going to do a December race?
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast