Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving Up

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan
    Send an e-mail to Carlos Justiniano (cjus) at supportATchessbrain.net and see if he can sort it out for you.
    OK.

Also, when you are running client, if you click on register, does it say machine is registered or not. If doesn't just reenter email address there you used on site. It should say it successfully acquired account information or something close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by jlangner
    Also, when you are running client, if you click on register, does it say machine is registered or not. If doesn't just reenter email address there you used on site. It should say it successfully acquired account information or something close to that.
    That was my problem. I forgot to click on FILE-REGISTER. Thanks again.

My stats:

Days: 3
    Jobs: 216
    Accepted: 4
    Nodes: 378959278
    Time: 6,007.76

your welcome!

5th now

We just overtook Swiss Team to grab 5th place today.
    I've added an XP2400 to the farm. Let's try to knock off Anandtech :!: for 4th.
    ChessBrain plays very well with all other DC projects, just let it startup with Windows and it'll run 24/7 unattended.

I stop using it because I'm not appearing in the stats. I don't no what's going on.

em99010pepe

em99010pepe did you register the ChessBrain PeerNode Client by going File - Register and enter your e-mail address?
    What did cjus say? Have you tried the CB forums?

ps. Don't bother with the version 2 stats on the official page, they are out-of-date. Instead use 3rd party stats. Magnavox (from Free-DC) has excellent stats. You're 9th on Magnavox's ChessBrain stats page:

http://mag.chessbrainstats.com/team.php?team=59

Look here http://www.chessbrain.net/stats/ for stage 3 stats on the official site. You are currently 267th, don't give up. I am trying to reserect a couple of old machines this week just to get them on this one!!

On REAL TIME STATS ChessBrain report that we are on 6th but in fact we are already on 5th :D , 300k and some .... to get on 4th :shock:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast