Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving Up

Moving Up

We are moving up in Chessbrain alot better than I thought we would! :D
    Very soon we will make it to 14th!!!

we just lost about half our points, seems Vaughan has started his own AMD Users team 8O

j/k, maybe they can fix it

I don't know what happened but I have e-mailed cjus to see if he can fix it.

Yeah. What's up with the stats of late? Someone on US Distributed keeps having that problem too.

Better watch your rear view mirror too. 8)

Oops! mea culpa. :oops: I had one "cbspn.conf" file that contained AMD_Users instead of AMD Users. This caused the stats hiccup. Sorry folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat
    Better watch your rear view mirror too. 8)

I have been trying to get more output, but with no luck...

I tried to lower memory usage from max(128mb) to high(64) and running more simultaneous clients, but it doesnt seem to help...

Speaking of rearview mirror, how's things over at Lifemapper? :wink:

Ggrrrrr 8O

Having lots of problems with the heat. I've had 2 computers where the case fans started making loud noises then ground to a halt. Now my internet connection is soo sloww that I have resorted to dusting off my trusty 56kbps and 28.8kbps dial-up modems. I've tried re-setting the router and the cable modem and switched off the wireless lan - no improvement. Running Adaware, Spybot Search & Destroy and either Norton AntiVirus or Grisoft's AVG on all systems tonight. I have one P4 that just locks up half way through NAV. Maybe its the culprit.

I'll try to get back to work on LifeMapper just as soon as I can.

What is really weird but good (I guess) is that Ubero just keeps on connecting as if I had a 1500 kbps connection instead of the current 8 kbps cable link.

Have you done any tracert or ping? That is really weird.
    Computer Repair in Clarksville, TN
    http://ClarksvillePCRepair.com

I also had a problem today. Power failure once again. stangely FPL only has been having problem on clear calm days and no problem on stormy days. I think I am going to make my next computer related purchase 2 batteries for my UPS

Quote Originally Posted by chaz
    Speaking of rearview mirror, how's things over at Lifemapper? :wink:
    Was catching up quite nicely till y'all started putting the pedal to the metal. Gave it a rest for the time being though, since I tend to float to different projects every other week. Sticking to RC5 & CB for now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast