Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Wu's?

No Wu's?

Is anyone having trouble getting wu's this morning?

EDIT: went to the site. the server seems to be down.....
    Last edited by Bender10; 06-08-2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Ooops..
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Server's running again...
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Server must be down again. Can't get any WUs.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

Can anyone get into the Pi site. Still no WUs. I am completely out of WUs on Pi. What a race........

Still cannot get into the site, but most my machines just got a batch of new WU's...

Best Regards
    Bo Eriksson

Hej Bo och välkommen! Du är den 3:e svensken som anslutit dig till vårt forum. Vad har du för PC:s? AMD förståss? Jag är från Sundsvall och är glad att ha en landsman som kör för AMD users. Vilka projekt kör du just nu förutom PI?

Hi Bo and welcome! You are the third swede as have joined our forum. What has you for computers? AMD of source? I´m from Sundsvall and am happy to have a contrymen as run for AMDusers. What project are you running right now apart from PI?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

I'm running for TBP on PI segment. But since I am registered here since a while back now, and had some troubles I chipped in here too. The Ars-thread about Pi is nearly dead now that the lead is impossible to overtake.

I have one Athlon 3000+ guest computer, 2x P4 3.06 GHz Servers (Cam-server and 4 TB RAID5 fileserver, Both One gig Ram), 1x Opteron 1.8 GHz single core server (1.2 TB RAID5 Fileserver, 1 GB Ram again), One Athlon64 3200+ Workstation (downloading, Mail, Burning tasks, Lo and behold 1 GB Ram, X1650pro for simpler gaming too), One AthlonX2 4200+ Main rig (Gaming, development, Graphics, 3 GB Ram, x1950XT). 2x Athlon X2 4600+ (Audio Studio-rig 3 GB Ram and x700pro, HTPC 2 GB Ram and 7600GT/HDMI Will be replaced with something from the new HD-series, also with HDTV sat-cards). I almost forgot the Cardserver which runs on an Athlon 2600+... That's about it...

As for other projects. Running this project cost about 500 skr in electrical bills more than the computers usually do, so I will probably not run that much (except on the servers that runs 24/7 anyways) DC on my systems. But it was interesting and kind of catching...

Best Regards
    Bo Eriksson
    Last edited by SDplus; 06-10-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Wow, you have a great artillery as can sink Gotemburg as come home yesterday after 2 years on the sea

And my appologice for thinking you ran for AMDusers.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

No worries.
    And now the WU's stopped again... And no words to be found on what's up...

Best Regards
    Bo Eriksson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast