Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You All

Thank You All

Below Listed in no apparent order is everyone who is helping on the Cosmology Project. If you visit our forums this will be your time in the lime light! IF you are not yet on our AMD Users Team effort in Cosmology feel free to join us at anytime. If you are a member of another team and feel that you would like being at the top of the Ranks, then Join us and enjoy the spoils!
    • Filip - every little bit counts and we appreciate your daily output.
    • RGardner - Thank you for your effort it is greatly appreciated.
    • Marco - Your sporadic out put is still a welcome sight, thanks.
    • Scooter - Your output is always welcome here, thank You.
    • Agnot - Thanks but, We have not seen your smiling face since the race.
    • bachbrahms - Your nick reminds me of Piano Lessons, great Job.
    • underfrog - Deeply appreciate your output, keep it up.
    • djbill - Your output is always appreciated here on the AMD Users Effort.
    • Beerknurd - Your output is appreciated even though you started later then the others..
    • velociraptor01 - Here is Mr. Rock Steady, everyday he puts out a constant output, keep Chugging away, your doing a great Job!
    • B Johansson - You did a great job in the Team Competition but since then have left us with less output, either way you devotion to the project is still appreciated.
    • MiHost - Another devoted servant to a constant and steady output, Job well appreciated, Thank You.
    • Papagiorgio - Your constant output is also very well Appreciated, keep up the charm.
    • keithw1975 - Since the Race ended we have missed your shining output and hope you find time to put a few cores back on our Team Effort.
    • Frederick Brillouet - An early provider of output is now a silent key in our Team Effort, if you could find the time in your busy schedule we would appreciate a return to help the team out, thank you!
    • Blackadder - your constant output is greatly appreciated Mr. Parts Man!
    • Jim_Clark - your constant and steady output is greatly appreciated too, keep up the charm.
    • Moops - Welcome to the Team, I see your new to the AMD Users scan the forums check us out, stop in and say hi. oh and thanks for helping our Team Effort.
    • Evilblujedi - I see your constant output is giving you the edge to hit 10,000 very soon, great Job thank you very much.
    • gamer007 - I see that your new system is making some tremendous output lately, We appreciate your continued loyalty.
    • numibesi - Congratulations on achieving 10,000 points and thank you for assisting the team effort in every project you get involved in.
    • AMDave - Where are you? Thanks for helping out in the past but if you read this We could use your help ! Thanks
    • Steve Lux - Welcome to the team effort, nice to see you.
    • AquaJoe - Thanks for coming aboard. Your help is truly appreciated.
    • PCmaniac - you have just surpassed me in the RAC ranks, keep up the good Work and keep reaching for the stars!
    • Bender10 - Your moving up quite well and your output is much appreciated, use the extra heat of the cores to warm your house this winter.
    • Sou'westerly - so nice of you to keep on keeping on with those work units, Thanks.
    • sentient_life - Your recent error in vacation down time has left me catching up till the day after your return from vacation. Now I am chasing you and trying not to slip up to catch you. Keep pushing those Monster Crunchers.
    • liuqyn - Your powerful systems are rocking this ex-semi haulers realm, Great Job!
    • Terry - Winter storms are dreadful this time of year, keep them cruncher/heaters warming the household, Electricity used for something good, is better then just heating the house!
    • Carcinogen X - Your systems seem to be putting out more everyday your working this project, an incremental output now if I could just push my systems to work as hard as your can? Great Job, Well Done.
    • LeBo - You make it look so easy but your numbers make it take its time, Mush I tell my two soldiers crunch or else, Too bad computers don't respond to commands like that!
    • Vaughan - your numbers are always appreciated in every project you participate in, take you time enjoy yourself traveling across the USA, We will still be here when you arrive home in a few weeks!
    • Cicide - Wow is a good way of saying your performance is amazing, our team really truly does appreciate your output. Your upgrade from the garage razing has truly shown the replacements are worth the investment.
    • Mitchell - Your willingness to participate in this project and help when the project was just starting out is very generous of your heart. Thank You Very Much.
    • PoorBoy - "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King Jr.
    • Dr. Iggy - Welcome to the Team, nice to make your acquaintance, Your numbers are appreciated.
    • david - Welcome to the Team, I see your hard at work already, so I won't hold you up! Nice job.
    • plonk420 - Welcome to the Team, stop in on the forum and make yourself at home! Crunch Hard...
    NeoGen, Moderna, Polson, Lagu, Meshamr and DMMc much apprecited for your devoted output on this effort and to everyone else on this project keep up the great Job....
    Last edited by Nflight; 12-15-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Added another cruncher to the Ranks!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Mr. Rock Steady.....
    I love that one.....
    mihi deliberandum est....

It's been great fun using my new system here.

And I just reached 10,000 credits!

Thank You All

Go gamer007 ! The Big 10,000

I feel so neglected!
    just kidding
    Sorry to Bender10 for taking 9th for RAC
    I am going to try and borge another quad hehe
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Better late than never...

I have been neglected as well.
    OH Well
    TSC is calling.

Aqua... I'm sure it was just an oversight... We all really do appreciate your help...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

Talking

AMDave - Where are you? Thanks for helping out in the past but if you read this We could use your help ! Thanks
    The vanguard action is complete. Target achieved.
    Reporting for duty, Sir!
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Thank You All

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    The vanguard action is complete. Target achieved.
    Reporting for duty, Sir!
    Thank You kind sir, I threw out that Hail Mary hoping I could lasso you into returning a few cores.. .. Sorry for the direct approach......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast