Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pending Credit

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis

Pending Credit

My pending credit is climbing again and it's not the projects fault. The best I can tell it's people dropping systems off the project and not finishing wu's or resetting the project. I have several thousand points that are waiting on machines that show no activity for several days. When the deadline passes and they are resent I should get the credit sometime in the next 2 weeks. It seems that people extended their download ability but then just left without dumping them.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    That's odd because I can't get any work from Cosmology now. I left a machine on it friday night and when I checked it this morning it was empty and idle. It only says "no work from project".
    Last edited by NeoGen; 12-10-2007 at 01:38 PM.

I am getting the no work from project message too...

-Edit-

I seem to be getting work now....

So far I have 62 WU’s on the Intel queue and 1 on the AMD Athlon 1001 but 0 on the AMD64. This computer runs MoneyBee now. “No work” began Friday or Wednesday and I had been thinking they should have resolve this problem today but nothing seems to happen but I believe they work on it.

Thanks Beerknurd, I´m getting works too. 11 to my AMD64 so now I have stopped MoneyBee.-
    Last edited by Lagu; 12-10-2007 at 05:10 PM.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Pending Credit

Saturday night I was beside myself in frustration, I was almost out of work units and then went ballistic to solve the equation. I reset the project, nope didn't work, so I downloaded a fresh Boinc 5.10.28 file thinking windows mess things up, nope that did not work either. Scratching my head now! I then drew up a new file folder and loaded the Boinc 5.10.28 file in it and installed, still no improvement. About 4 hours later I ran out of work units and the machine actually downloaded 32 work units all at once, Now no problem. Bender10 had mentioned in my cuff of frustration that the machine will work itself out, and it did! Ask a friend they usually have gone through this frustration so you don't have to....

P.S. I actually took the box/system not responding to my antics and placed it in front of a moving freight train, while not plugged in it had to have some charge in it when the train used its breaks and I pulled the box back to safety. Scare tactics work too... j/k

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I now have over 2700 points pending... Normally it is only around 1000 points... My daily output is way down... I wonder what is going on... ??

3400 pending and increasing ...
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

I wonder what is going on... ??
    Nothing that I can tell, my Pending is the same as it was 12 hr's ago. It's just probably your Wingmen haven't turned in their Wu's yet so your Pending is building up some.

My Pending drifts around a lot too but it always comes back down eventually ...
    Last edited by PoorBoy; 12-12-2007 at 07:38 PM.

mines over 9k, which is fairly normal as of late.

Boy that's some high pending credits on projects!

You guys should run slower CPU's so others get the units in before you and you have no wait to get credit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast