Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many degrees.....

It is very interesting about the weather on different places. Some places has Winter climate another has summer, other places has different types of weather. We as live on the 60th latitude (me) have often a wite Christmas while another latitudes have a green Christmas.

For me it should feel strange have a Christmas whitout snow.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Explain to me what snow is again???

Global Warming is a fact. It is caused by heat generated by computers. Those who crunch harder, generate more warming ...
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Then it should be snowing by my house for sure... I don't have enough heat from my computers to even warm the room they are in...

I just finished shoveling the snow out of our drive. Only a few inches of fresh powder, but I needed the exercise. It's a calm night, around 18 F.

Winter is great when it's like this.
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by meshmar View Post
    Global Warming is a fact. It is caused by heat generated by computers. Those who crunch harder, generate more warming ...
    Shhh! try to keep this on the down low...
    The last thing we need are eco's coming after us and shutting us down..
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

I've never seen a white Christmas. Usually brown due to drought.

wow, that would be so weird... I'll have to send you a picture of my area around Christmas man! maybe you should visit the northwest for christmas
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

How many degrees

Gee I wish I had a generator, this evening we lost the Electricity for just over 3 hours. Ice Storm hit us pretty hard, there has been no wind, just rain for 10 hours at 0°C. Everything is beautiful except the pine trees are hanging very low, then they snap and take out the wires from the power company, It seems our trees on our street took out about 80 homes in the South Eastern Part of our town, I just hope no one starts blaming us for having trees.
    I called the outage bliss, no TV, noise from humming computers, just people conversing with talk, I propped a small flashlight on my shoulder and read a book for an hour.

Such piece and quiet, I suggested doing this tomorrow evening and they all looked at me funny!

Vaughan and Doomeva might just see his Christmas white, at least this weekend as the northeast is expecting a category 4 snow storm if all the weather models are on target.
    http://vortex.accuweather.com/adc2004/pub/includes/columns/margusity/2007/snow121307.png
    Last edited by Nflight; 12-14-2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Added weather details for this weekend

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    They won't see Christmas white. But I'll garooooonteeee this week end in NYC they'll see white. The NWS is saying near 100% chance of freezing rain, sleet and snow starting SAT afternoon into SAT night, those weenies never stick out their neck more than about 70% and their saying "near 100%"
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast