Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many degrees.....

How many degrees.....

How many degrees have you at home? Here in Sundsvall, Sweden we have now 13 degree below zero and my car has a armour of ice over the hood, roof and at the back because we got wet snow as lather freeze. Any as have a pick made for removal of ice?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Today it got up to about 75F (23.9C). Bright and sunny with a bit of breeze. If I didn't have to work from before dawn (6am) until after dusk (6 pm) today I might have had a chance to enjoy it.

It got over 80°F today. Clear skies ...
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Cold and rainy in Texas... At least it was that way in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...

Pleasantly warm when I left Orlando this morning, I'd guess in the 70s F. Cold and windy in Washington DC this evening, I'd guess about 50 F but feels colder as the wind has a bite to it.

Supposed to be snowing in New York (get there in 2 days), can anyone confirm?

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    It stayed about -1c here today with a nice northern breeze at about 30mph. I said the heck with it and just stayed inside. No ice on the vehicles, they stayed inside also. The kids had a good time on the atv's on the ice, but this was their first day back to school after the ice storm.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

It's -14 C this morning, and we should have snow this afternoon. Very Icy. It warmed up to 1 C yesterday, and then got very cold last night. Instant Ice everywhere.

Gatekeeper? How did you weather the storm? You sound like you are running on a generator?
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    It cooled down a lot this week so we now have 19C at night and 28C in the day.
    Last edited by AMDave; 12-14-2007 at 09:07 PM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender10 View Post
    It's -14 C this morning, and we should have snow this afternoon. Very Icy. It warmed up to 1 C yesterday, and then got very cold last night. Instant Ice everywhere.

Gatekeeper? How did you weather the storm? You sound like you are running on a generator?
    We've been on one for about 5 days now but it's no big deal. After last year I went out and got a good one and when the power company drops the ball it just kicks on and we almost don't even notice any more. It's 80kw so we don't even shut of any of the extra puters or anything. The only problem so far is the number of neighbors that seem to be here most of the time and we enjoy that so it's all good.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Holy Crap!! 80 Kw!!

That's a big honking generator. Well, glad to hear you (and your neighbors......) are doing ok...
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast