Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosmology Goal

Cosmology Goal

I want to thank everyone who has made a tremendous dent in the Points value in the recent months. Everyone small or large pharm'd has provided a stature that is well respected in the DC world. It is at this time after we have achieved a 2 Million points lead over the second place team, that if you are interested in going back to your regular projects you can do so.

In the reverse psychology if you would like to stay on the project and watch your numbers rise as (I have noticed mine like the points values of Cosmology), you can stay on for as long as you want.

I would really like to extend my Thanks to every AMD Users Team Mate; for making this awesome show to the world just the fabulous output our Team Mates can achieve. Thank You All.....
    Last edited by Nflight; 12-16-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I'll stay on Cosmo until January.

It's been running great, apart from a small downtime or two.
    I've been kind of busy lately so I prefer to leave boinc steady at it and not worry. I'll see about other projects in January when I get some free time to think about what to choose.

I'll stick with this project until I make the 50K mark at minimum. Quite an effort on the part of the team. I know my single machine contribution is minor but it is still fun to be a team member and do my bit.

It is an interesting project but I have not read any of the technical papers. Maybe I will try to do that over the holidays.

Great effort folks.

Loren

I wounder if Cosmo will be down during Christmas? And other projects? Any as have experience from extra long hollidays?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    I wounder if Cosmo will be down during Christmas? And other projects? Any as have experience from extra long hollidays?
    Usually a Project will Post on their Main Page if they are going to be down over the Holidays. You should be able to get work but if something should go wrong with the server it may not get fixed for a few days.

I also plan to leave my 6 duals and 1 quad on cosmo at least until the new year, my single cores are already switched over. though funny thing is, my daily output didn't drop much when I pulled those 7 off.

Well, I have come to the conclusion that as much as I am enjoying all this credit... I would rather have this power going to a project like Malariacontrol.net or Rosetta or another medical research project...

does anyone have a suggestion of a medical project that needs some more help?
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

malariacontrol.net
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Hey PCManiac decide where you are going to switch to and I will join you. Now that I have hit 50k.

Once I hit 50k, I will probably move on too... Perhaps another Boinc project...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast