Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tanpaku

Tanpaku

The past couple of months have been a busy time for us. We have defended our position in Cosmo, and helped out MilkyWay, ABC, Malaria, D2OL... the list goes on. And I know to accomplish this, many people have taken time away from their other projects...That's Teamwork, Thanks.

For the past couple of months, there has been an effort focused on taking 2nd place away from us in Tanpaku. At the current rate of loss, We have about 8 days left. We are losing ground at around 28,000 ppd, And I know everyone is stretched out right now...

If you can add Tanpaku to your BOINC buffer, and run it alongside your other projects that would be great. If you can jump in with both feet, that also would be great!! Whatever you wind up doing will help.

Thanks
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Cool

Hey Bender,

I'll get back on some of that starting tonight. I've been meaning to make it back for awhile now. I have another quad showing up maybe today or tomorrow that I will need to burn in, might was well be on Tanpaku

Tanpaku

I came back with one Dually, Seems Like I need to start collecting those quads myself, it might just be a better hobby outlook!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I am getting rid of my last dually at home with this new quad.

i am doing a burn in on an amd 64 x2 5200+ so that should be there of atleast 10 or so hours i guess, still running down cache at abc on other comps when that gets a bit lower will throw some more cores at tanpaku

I will throw my fleet at Tanpaku after I reach 100,000 points in POEM.
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Just hooked up all my cores to run this for awhile alongside my new pet project, Sudoku.

Thanks everyone for the response.

I just finished almost the last of my Cosmo wu's this morning (I have 1 single core intel still plodding along). That should help a little.

well i can not get work from project on windows box's
    "Project TANPAKU 5/01/2008 7:32:50 AM Message from server: platform 'windows_x86_64' not found"

I'm running windoze x64 here, But I ran into that problem too much, so I switched back to the 32bit version of BOINC...Not enough projects support 64bit windows wu's....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast