Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMDusers Internet stats

Guys

It must have been a misunderstanding. What I said was there has been a little decreace of how frequent we members are posting or use our forums. I have never said anything about lost of members. We all know the more members as join our forum the more active our forum will be. One other thing was I wanted to chow our hits on Internet nothing more. I’m sorry if any of you interpret my message different.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

No problems Lagu. We are simply discussing what has changed and how we can improve.

That´s good Steve Lux. All ideas is appriciated. I too miss a member as have a lot of knowledge as he can chare with us. We have had 2 good members but unfortunately both leave us and both times it was a trifle. They both was very sensible. It is difficult when we not really knov each other to well.

Our forum will be more attractive if we can discuss various things and got helpful answers. It is a problem when members are forced use other forums to get knowhows but I can understand that.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    I think that what you might be seeing is the period that we were in the race for Pi Segment. I have a feeling that our stats had a serious spike during that and that if you check to either side of that period you will find that our forum has had a slow and steady growth. As you will remember we had many people posting several times a day and not from just our team. There were people from other teams and even project admins that joined and posted during that time.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Yes, your observation can be right. It could be a period of great interest due to a special event.

AMDusers Internet stats

I actually have been following this thread since its inception. I like what everybody is saying and can agree with a large percentage. I went searching the web looking for answers as to what forums offer what compared to our forum and what works for us. There are a lot of forums out there in the DC forum area. A lot more Forums at the fringes of what you might call interested parties, and 10's of millions of gabby people all around the world chatting about everything. What makes this place special is by no means explainable, in any simple language terminology.

I have made many friends around this globe all because of this site, I have many more friends through my work, but thats work! My friendships here have strengthened into ever evolving helpful benefits. I reach out to the people of this team in not just pm's to each other but through email, and to a very few direct contact on the phone. We are spread out over a wide berth of territory and therefore making direct person to person contact can be difficult.

Many different people express there pleasures and displeasures daily, some of us retort quickly and angrily when irritated, others take it with a grain of sand. As many have found out I am a animal lover and am irritated by spiteful death of the animal world. Sure I eat meat of all kinds, It just isn't macho to kill something only 1/20th our size!

On the forums like Steve Lux quoted I too miss some of the real Over Clockers and truly appreciate those of us who explain some of the details. People really do come here to learn how to over clock on AMD users, and all I hear about is that one complete explanation from Mitro, yes I miss him. He has left our team now more then 16 months ago. NO one has stepped up to discuss OCing with AMD processors. I would love to read about, and be proud of, anyone who would step up and help the world see that AMD's rule and why! I am not a real Hardware knowledgeable Computer geek, I admit I am not into that realm as much as others.

I must admit something I really have been trying to perfect my skills as a leader/management type. I have been encouraging others to continue there points value climbs and giving them a thrill to know that the Team really does care by announcing to the world that they have achieved another goal, for themselves and at the same time for the team effort. I do not do it for self acclamation I do it because people want to see they are appreciated. You tell someone they are worth great things and they will walk on water for you if you ask them. I just felt in the last year to try and be civil most of the time - except when I am online in FlashChat intoxicated. You people make this world a lot nicer when we put our minds together and accomplish remarks from other teams as to our output being overwhelming like in Cosmology.

We can do Great Things Team.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

i guess since i am only new here i shouldn't really make a post about this however i do find that the forum is a little slow

as for over clocking some of the site that are about o/c'ing that i go to are a little thin on this topics as well but amd has come up with amd over drive which will let you oc (auto clock) your comp as long as in has a phenom in it and all you have to do is slide a slider or let it do its own thing as for doing it manually memory settings page is a little scary lol

heres a link to memory settings page from AMD overdrive

I don't know about internet usage over this weekend, but posting wise this has sure been a dead weekend! Everybody take a trip to Shanghai or something?

B:- Busy with RL, sorry.

DD:- Do you know how the black edition Phenom 9600 compares to other quads? Have you seen any comparisons? Have any new AM2+ motherboards come out yet that are TRULY compatible with the Phenom quad?

Quote Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
    I don't know about internet usage over this weekend, but posting wise this has sure been a dead weekend! Everybody take a trip to Shanghai or something?
    Yes, Brucifer, I did notice that. When I checked our homepage yesterday it was only 2 new messages there. It must have been the lowest posting since AMDusers was created.
    Yes perhaps peoples had ben there and missed the flight?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast