Thread: C'mon chaps

C'mon chaps

Let's see some AMD Users racing on this project.

Specifically on the LLR section of BOINC. (Selected by running test apps).

Projects doing double check runs on LLR at the minute and it would be nice to start some first run work ASAP on BOINC. Current testing levels will take about 2 months I believe unless some interest can be drummed up and some progress made. Even if you all moved over for a week, it would be good. Though a week on Sieving would be good, it defies why I'm posting

Your only 5th and BOINC@AUSTRALIA are coming up behind you quite quick. Your 13th in RAC as well so there's some competition wanting your place.

TPR are 38th in RAC ranking and most of that is just me and a Quad Core

Quote Originally Posted by drezha View Post
    Let's see some AMD Users racing on this project.

Specifically on the LLR section of BOINC. (Selected by running test apps).

Projects doing double check runs on LLR at the minute and it would be nice to start some first run work ASAP on BOINC. Current testing levels will take about 2 months I believe unless some interest can be drummed up and some progress made. Even if you all moved over for a week, it would be good. Though a week on Sieving would be good, it defies why I'm posting

Your only 5th and BOINC@AUSTRALIA are coming up behind you quite quick. Your 13th in RAC as well so there's some competition wanting your place.

TPR are 38th in RAC ranking and most of that is just me and a Quad Core
    I still Sieve a little with my pharm, but I can't stand long running tasks and LLR'ing is a pain in the proverbial especially for AMD Athlon cpus. Intel P4s shine at LLR'ing. Even my Core Duo struggles with LLR tasks.

Core Duo doesn't work well on LLR no. Core 2 Duos LLR nicely.
    My Q6600 does an LLR in about 3 hours. Thats about 4 hours quicker than a 1.6Ghz Core Duo.

Well if you've got AMD's, stick with sieving Though a couple of peeps on RS want everyone regardless of CPU to LLR but that's going to far IMHO.

All work's good work