Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wieferich@Home

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Ut Oh It looks like the bonus only applies to the personal score and not to the team score. I'm sending an email to Jan now to check on this.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    Now I have the newest ElMath-agent on all 4 cores but when I should upgrade the Intel I failed and yet I did 3 attemps. What did I then? Yes,

1. Go to the folder of ElMath.
    2. Copy and paste the main icon of Elmath to the dachboard.
    3. Quit both agents
    4. Click on the main icon and only 1 agent starts.
    4 Rightclick on the agent and "Search after update"

Follow the instructions and both agents will be updated. You ned not use both to upgrade both. It is simple and takes 30 sec. Only click on update, then OK. Don´t change anything!

6. Click on main icon again and you have 2 agents in the systray or what the name now is.
    7. Set your preferences on both and cloce both agents. (There will be a daloque square as tell you to restart the agent.)

8. And that is important: Remove the main icon and use the common icon to start both at the same time.

Lagu
    Worked a treat - thanks Lagu

Still too busy racing Ars at Poem to try it.
    I assume a clean install is the way to go?

I think my current unit is only a few % in so losing it wouldn't be a biggie.

Here is the rep;y I got from Jan about the team score in regards to the Bonus points:

Hi Terry...

Server is updating now... we finished individual score (member's point + bonus points) and have been work with team's points.

I think that to the 4 hours from now will be everything finished.

Jan

Terry Bond napsal(a):
    Hi Jan,

I just noticed that the "Bonus" points are only adding to the individual's score and not the team scores. Is this correct?

Terry Bond

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    Yikes, no kidding... That's crazy... I had to switch back to the lowest memory setting. My machine ran like crap. I only have 2 gigs of Ram... I have 4 virtual machines going, 5 instances of Dimes and Wieferich going all at the same time... Maybe I should add more RAM. Then maybe I could get a few more Virtual Machines going. Maybe I could keep up with Vaughan's sudden increase in Dimes production.
    Yeah, I had high settings but not the highest possible on my CD2 but both agents made small stops frequently why I had to lower my settings. Memory is sat to low and CPU priority to lowest. My AMD runs at lowest and memory is middle.

I have discowered if I use to tough settings and lather will rightclick on the icon it wan´t open. It is as it have freese. It takes som tim get the icon open up. More moderate settings avoid that problem.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

I too lost 2 WU:s when i update the AMD64 and Athlon. However before I udated the Intel I waited for both WU:s should. You see I´m a smart guy

But it is as Beerknurd say, the first WU after the update is finiched faster than the second as slowed down to the same speed as before the update.
    I as beleived all WU:s should run as fast as the first one.

I notised our member Hobby-Ex from Chezh Republic don´t know how update his duallie. He have created a new name Hobby-Ex2 for his single core computer. If he should visit our forum he could get advice but he seem to stay behind ur forum. And Ototero havent awoke yet. Or perhaps he has but want to run other tasks too?

Lagu

Quote Originally Posted by gatekeeper53 View Post
    Here is the rep;y I got from Jan about the team score in regards to the Bonus points:

Hi Terry...

Server is updating now... we finished individual score (member's point + bonus points) and have been work with team's points.

I think that to the 4 hours from now will be everything finished.

Jan

Terry Bond napsal(a):
    Hi Jan,

I just noticed that the "Bonus" points are only adding to the individual's score and not the team scores. Is this correct?

Terry Bond
    Thank you Terry for your engagement. You are our great army leader!

Lagu

149 points ahead!!! Our lead is growing super fast... Let's hope second place doesn't realize there is a new app until we are 1,000+ points ahead...

How about 150 for a lead?
    http://www.elmath.org/index.php?id=team

Egon's Profile

He has started getting bonus points... if all of his machines update.... This could get ugly for us really fast...
    Last edited by Beerknurd; 02-06-2008 at 01:32 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast