Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: February Race 2008

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Impressive response time. Thanks for the fix up, NeoGen.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Day 2 stats are there!

We are still chasing team "The Final Front Ear" closely on Poem, any slip on their behalf during this week and their spot is ours.

And we really plenty of pharmers gathered on this race! Either that or there's some secret to get lots of credits on Poem.

One member that comes out is Jason1476983, who is running for both races at the same time, with high throughput on both, but unluckily ranked #2 on both (on pharmers!). Keep pressing them Jason!

Thanks for the stats neogen

I just hope half my pc's don't decide to take another night off, had a brief power outage last night and didn't find out until morning as I was getting ready to go to work. now if they crash again, I won't be able to fix them until the weekend when I get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    Day 2 stats are there!

We are still chasing team "The Final Front Ear" closely on Poem, any slip on their behalf during this week and their spot is ours.

And we really plenty of pharmers gathered on this race! Either that or there's some secret to get lots of credits on Poem.

One member that comes out is Jason1476983, who is running for both races at the same time, with high throughput on both, but unluckily ranked #2 on both (on pharmers!). Keep pressing them Jason!
    Congrats Jason! And Thanks Neo for the stats! (I'm a bit surprised I could reach #4 on the pharmers league with only 2 machines running)

Quote Originally Posted by liuqyn View Post
    had a brief power outage last night and didn't find out until morning as I was getting ready to go to work.
    i had some issues with power last night as well, but i found out last night and i dont know how many times i got up to silence alarm on ups, one of dual cores got stuck and i only just noticed that and somehow i managed to disconnect cat 5 cable on switch for phenom, so remember under race condition anything can and will occur lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Dynamite View Post
    i had some issues with power last night as well, but i found out last night and i dont know how many times i got up to silence alarm on ups, one of dual cores got stuck and i only just noticed that and somehow i managed to disconnect cat 5 cable on switch for phenom, so remember under race condition anything can and will occur lol
    oh damn, there goes my only chance of outrunning you!

(is there any way I can bribe your wife to switch off the puters in sake of the energy saving?)

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic Brillouet View Post
    oh damn, there goes my only chance of outrunning you!

(is there any way I can bribe your wife to switch off the puters in sake of the energy saving?)
    well i am sure the two of you could come to some agreement lol my wife would like to know whats on offer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Dynamite View Post
    well i am sure the two of you could come to some agreement lol my wife would like to know whats on offer lol
    Quality time with her husband and more cash for jewellery, clothes, etc, not a bad offer I'd say Mrs. Danish Dynamite

oh dear this is going to get expensive lol

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast