Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: February Race 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sentient_life View Post
    I was thinking of suggesting Predictor, Docking, or APS, but I'd probably be sent off to the loony bin

It's difficult to suggest some BOINC projects that have consistent work available -- enough for a PUSH week. Several lesser known ones such as Lattice, ufluids, and LHC keep running out of work. POEM or Malariacontrol might work. As for non-BOINC, D2OL would be a good one.
    Is Predictor sending out work again? Last I noticed they weren't issuing any new WUs. Looking at the stats there seems to be a bit of movement, but it seems as if it's just peop0le moving between teams.

They're still getting settled in Michigan. I detached and reattached to the new URL, but the admins haven't gotten all the backend work done yet, so it won't reconnect. There will be a big announcement when Predictor is ready again. Along with a big announcement of a protest march against them!

Grr! I lost one of my quads! not cool!
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Now I can fully contribute to the race since I've finished all my SIMAP WUs.

Thanks guys. I'm sorry to see some of you are having trouble. These races sure do seem to bring out all the problems. Things like having a machine stuck on a bad work unit, power outages or the previous home owner doesn't install a wire nut properly. This outdated dual core pharm is having a hard time keeping up with the quad core machines.

Keep up the good work guys.

Yay! Just noticed I passed 300k
    I think Liuqyn will pass me soon enough though
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

thats the plan

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1478963 View Post
    This outdated dual core pharm is having a hard time keeping up with the quad core machines.

dual core!?! I'm just trying to stay in the game with mostly single cores and a little HT.
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

although, right now I just hope I can hold off Jason until the end of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1478963 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm sorry to see some of you are having trouble. These races sure do seem to bring out all the problems. Things like having a machine stuck on a bad work unit, power outages or the previous home owner doesn't install a wire nut properly. This outdated dual core pharm is having a hard time keeping up with the quad core machines.

Says mr I own everyone with my duals!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast