I'm on a mission
    http://allprojectstats.com/sig42319b-40.png
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

BOINC - LLR Riesel Sieve
    Non BOINC - D2OL

Not that I crunch for you lot, just I'd like to see some LLR Riesel Sieve work done so we can get onto new work ASAP!

BOINC - unsure, maybe MilkWay or Proteins
    non-boinc - eOn with at least two instances per core, more if it goes into silly ZZZs mode to often. Currently have 9 running on a C2D 6420.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    I prefer ElMath because there is so little members running that project. It is nessesary if we all as run it right now will maintain our lead. Unfortinately, it does not support Linux. But Brucifer have alvways gone his own way. And PoorBoy is a Boinc guy.

Lagu
    After all the time you have spent crunching MoneyBee Lagu, I can't believe that you are not supporting MoneyBee.... It supports linux and windows, it always has work, the team needs the points if it's ever going to beat Rechencraft and get to the DCV #1 position. Just cause no one wants to crunch it...

Quote Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
    After all the time you have spent crunching MoneyBee Lagu, I can't believe that you are not supporting MoneyBee.... It supports linux and windows, it always has work, the team needs the points if it's ever going to beat Rechencraft and get to the DCV #1 position. Just cause no one wants to crunch it...
    Brucifer I continue support MoneyBee. Read my message in "The long climb"

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

well i would like to second sentient_life's vote/suggestion for poem@home for boinc, it has applications available for Windows, Linux and Mac's as long as you have OS 10.4 or later running on Intel

i don't know enough about non boinc projects as yet to make any sensible suggests so i wont lol

If you could save Poem for a March run I may be able to tag along
    Decent project, steady workflow,responsive admins......wouldn't be the worst choice

Hi DD

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    Brucifer I continue support MoneyBee. Read my message in "The long climb"

Lagu

I was talking about the projects you were recommending for the February push.

Well until the connection issues came along for the moneybee effort, I was going to vote for moneybee. Instead for the non-boinc effort I'll vote for TSC since that's one of those "directions" that I often head for.

edit: changing to TSC since the team has relatively few points there.
    Last edited by Brucifer; 02-09-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Brucifer, we sure could use you in wieferich@home for a few days... I'd like to put a little gap between us and the Czechs...

February Race 2008

I thought for sure we would be getting lots more choices on the February Race projects selection. Choices are what people want, that is why we ask you our members what you like to run. The few that expressed what you want is great, What I need is for more people to get wind of the RACE for FEBRUARY tell your friends on this forum, link this post to a personal pm, get there attention. Tell the world AMD Users will be racing the last week of this month. Get on a PA speaker if you must but, make it LOUD.! ! !

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast