Thread: Why are my stat split?

Why are my stat split?

Hi Dave, I been a member for a while and I always so my stats as Dr Iggy, now I see Dr Iggy and Dr Rafael L Ignacio PhD, is there any way to combine them, I've been using Dr Iggy for so long.
    Also any Idea whats up with BAM? Been down a few day's!

DR Iggy
    Last edited by Borfil; 02-24-2008 at 07:09 AM.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Hi DR Iggy.
    Welcome to the forum.

Yes. You can fix this.
    In some BOINC projects your membername is "Dr Rafael L Ignacio".
    LHC, Climate Prediction for example.
    (I see you have changed your member-name on Protein@Home and Ototero will need to catch up on that one after his celebratory committments).

You can find each of these and log into that project through the "Your Account" link , then click on the "Other account info" link and there you can correct your member name to DR Iggy.

As for BAM, I was not aware of any problems as I don't tend to use it any more myself (I am very hands-on)
    The best place to get the most up to date information on BAM is at the BOINCstats BAM! forum here

In the mean time I will ask our own statsman, Ototero, to see if he can merge "Dr Rafael L Ignacio" + "Dr Rafael L Ignacio PhD" + "Borfil" into DR Iggy on our own stats here.

However, to really get your stats together you want your member-name at all projects to be the same and also get the Cross-Project-Identifier (CPId) synchronised across the projects as well. Once you get the first part done you can try to use one of the BAM! settings to try to merge your CPIds by Navigating to My BAM Menu > Main Account Page > Edit Account. There you can check the renew CPId check box and save the setting. ** Please read the notes above it on that page before you do this **.

It's been a long time since I tried that and I found that it fixed some of my CPIds, but not all of them.
    For the others, I logged into the project, fixed up my details and then crunched some work units along side another project that already had the right CPId that I was merging the others into. It worked for me, so it may work for you.

If you need some more help on that there is quite a lot of information available in the BOINCstats forum about the CPId problems and how to fix them here

Best of luck and don't hesitate to post back if you run into any problems.
    Looking forward to seeing you jump up a few places as DR Iggy!
    Last edited by AMDave; 02-24-2008 at 10:03 AM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    I have sent a PM to Ototero to ask him.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Should see a difference from tomorrow. I get to post the stats about 7pm GMT.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it