Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Back!!!

I am Back!!!

Hi All!
    After a long absence I am back on the forums...thanks to Nflight for digging me out and dusting me off and getting me keen to crunch!

I am now in my last year of University finishing my degree in Human Resources and Labour Relations...Then off to Australia to the University of Adelaide to study Oenology (the science of wine making) and Viticulture (the science of growing vineyards)...so lots of studying ahead...

I stopped crunching cos I sold my PC and moved into my own flat so the electricity bills also got to be a bit but I am going to press on with my laptop and hopefully join the race this weekend...

Otherwise, whats everyone's news?

Its great to be back!

Regards
    Murray
    Before BOINC: 8778 Seti WUs Crunched

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Hi All!
    After a long absence I am back on the forums...thanks to Nflight for digging me out and dusting me off and getting me keen to crunch!

I am now in my last year of University finishing my degree in Human Resources and Labour Relations...Then off to Australia to the University of Adelaide to study Oenology (the science of wine making) and Viticulture (the science of growing vineyards)...so lots of studying ahead...

I stopped crunching cos I sold my PC and moved into my own flat so the electricity bills also got to be a bit but I am going to press on with my laptop and hopefully join the race this weekend...

Otherwise, whats everyone's news?

Its great to be back!

Regards
    Murray
    You what????!!!!

Anyways, good to have you back. Lets all open a bottle of wine to celebrate!

(Happy Birthday -> read: Happy Wineday!)

Yeah, I hawe not forgotten you and was wondering where you where. welcome back Murray!

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Welcome Back Murray!!! Great to have you around again.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Glad to have to back with us Murray. I was chatting with Nflight yesterday and enjoying a drink when I asked him if he had heard from you. You'll enjoy Adelaide and I believe its Mediterranean climate is very suited to grape growing.

Welcome back Murray!!!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Welcome back Murray!

I hope you left the PC rigged with some DC app running in the background before you passed it on to the buyer.

Well, I'll see you on the contest stats.
    Remember, it's Poem@Home (BOINC) and Folding@Home (Non-boinc)

I am Back!!!

Hello Murray, I since we have already chatted, it is nice to see you were truly missed. Here's to your health and to your bright future in, 'hiccup' wine making!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Welcome back Murray, mine's a Scheurebe.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

Hi All,
    After proclaiming I was back at the beginning of the year, I was jumping the gun a bit...

But now I am coming to the end of my degree and am back for real!
    Got BOINC crunching POEM@Home on my laptop and keen to run the UCT Malaria and Yoyo projects. I will be heading home in the last week of November and will be around for 7 months before I head off to AUstralia to study...So I am planning to get my BOINC farming boots on again and get a couple of my home PCs BOINCing again!

I will also be working next year so with money coming in I am keen to get a few diskless/headless systems going....

Looking forward to contributing again!

Regards,
    Murray
    Before BOINC: 8778 Seti WUs Crunched

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast