Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stats

bok, i am a bit worried that i am still getting points in this project since i do not i have any clients running or is this just a syncing problem to be expected also if you go to users stats for project everyone was "Created on:Wed, 31 Dec 1969 18:00:00 CST"
    Last edited by Danish Dynamite; 02-23-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: found one computer running clients

Your points, I can't control, I just display what is on the Wieferich pages and that shows you at 282 as of today. I guess it could be a delayed update on the part of the project, but I'm afraid I don't really know much about it..

As for create date, yes, Wed, 31 Dec 1969 is 0 in epoch time. (and 1 day after I was born :p ) Create date is really a boinc function in my stats, it's just not if'd out in the php pages..Because Wieferich does provide a join date, I COULD probably do some transformation of it into an epoch date and then it would display correctly (and I could sort on create date, like I do in the boinc projects).. on the to do list..

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Dang DD what are you feeding those computers of yours?
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

I was wondering the same thing Terry...

240 volts lol

All I know is that you are eating up work units like there is no tomorrow...

bok i don't think milestones under 500 points are working also todays breakdown top 10 for team 2 of us had 2 points everyone else had zero points for today but pie chart was showing everyone at 10%

I think you probably looked just after the daily rollover occurred, when no-one has any stats for 'today' - server is in Central Time US, at that point mysql would almost arbitrarily pick 10 users and give them 10% each.

The logs certainly show it searching for milestones under 500, remember it won't go back in time to look for these milestones, they are only going forward as it finds them..

Bok

*EDIT* In fact this page shows that the milestones are working, I think it's just that AMD Users are all past the lower milestones now . Page needs some better formatting though..

yes it was after midnight, terry and myself both had 2 points though, i will see if i can get a screen shot of it later today

i passed 400 milestone yesterday and 300 milestone the day before that yet i do not show up, other people on the page you linked show for both 300 and 400 milestones, got wondering if the number of characters in my user name might have something to do with it ?

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Bok,
    You need to run a wu or 2 just to get that nasty 0 off your main stats page. lol
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast