Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stats

I am surprised that Free-DC doesn't have a team yet...

Is wieferich@home gonna be added to the stats sigs?? I see it on the new one, but it looks a little weird...

Not to the old ones no.. and I haven't finished the new ones yet. Been working on some speed ups on the backend last couple of days Vast improvements...

Ok, thanks Bok!!!

Will you post a message when the stats are ready??

Keep watching my Blog

Doing some maintenance on the table right now. Adding ranking columns for RAC, plus 4 or 5 indexes to each table as well as a bunch of other stuff. Taking some time when we are talking about millions of rows though.. Hopefully it'll be smooth and I'll switch them back on soon. (this is just the boinc ones, well and Sob too as that fits the same framework)..

Bok-

Not that you don't already have enough on your plate... I have another question... When will wieferich@home be added to the DCR stats??

It won't I'm afraid in the current ones. It's already in the new ones as it goes there automatically when I add a new project, BUT I'm having serious thoughts as to continuing these until I can work out a better way of scoring.

So any ideas anyone has would be welcomed.

What is wrong with the current scoring system that is in place? The only thing I don't understand is why your score can go down... I have noticed that if you don't run a project for a while, you start to lose points. Some projects seem to give you alot of points at first but then once you hit a certain point total they dramatically change. Maybe these question are elementary, as know nothing about actually pulling stats, organizing them, and displaying them as you do. You are doing one hell of a job. We all appreciate it alot!! You, our very own Ototero, and all the other stats people around the DC world deserve a big round of applause...

Stats Collectors

It's because the scoring system is based on your points AND the score of everyone else involved, so it can fluctuate if someone else joins or increases their score..

seemed fair at the time, but I just don't know..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast