Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AMD Users City!!

actually ind sec and env are all starting to run low i am currently working on ind from click exchange if any thing goes out of line auto exchange should deal with it

@and dave lol

i came across a stats site for MMC haven't been able to find anything to explain some of the info in it like for Unemployment Now 197 (2167) does that mean that we have 197 people not working and will become an issue when we reach pop 2167 ? guess only one way to find out switch back to pop for click exchange

i did manage to find out you can zoom in and out on city using button 1 ! to zoom out and button ' " to zoom in, not quite what i was searching for lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Dynamite View Post
    i came across a stats site for MMC haven't been able to find anything to explain some of the info in it like for Unemployment Now 197 (2167) does that mean that we have 197 people not working and will become an issue when we reach pop 2167 ? guess only one way to find out switch back to pop for click exchange

i did manage to find out you can zoom in and out on city using button 1 ! to zoom out and button ' " to zoom in, not quite what i was searching for lol
    Unemployment Now 0 (the current number if you go to the site)
    Column 2 - 197 (2167) 197 excess ind which will support a pop of 2167
    The Transport 1658 (3660) indicates 1658 excess /tra which will support a pop of 3660 ...

Roll on the Pop - http://amd-users.myminicity.com/
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

found out about another site allows you to see what city will look like at different sized pop (ie 5K, 10K, 25K, etc) apparently the way city looks come back to name of city

@meshmar given that in the last 24 hours i have received 429 clicks from click exchange (429/24=17.875 click per hour) if i set link from click exchange to pop it would take about 6.5 hours before unemployment (ind, com) (currently 118 (2181)) will become a problem when i goto work (12 hour shift) i will would like a buffer of about 240 (17.875 CPH X 13H=232.375) for each item so the only thing that doesn't need help at the moment is tra (1597 (3660)) and env (406)
    so next on list should be ind, com (118 (2181)) (using (ind / (com + 1) > 6) currently 664/140+1=4.7 <.. this needs to be over 6 before com is usefull or or in other words ind needs to get to about 840 before com is usefull) and when ind gets to around 800 i will set link to com for a bit then sec (169 (2232)) and when all of them are over 240 then ill switch back to pop

AMD Users City!!

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    funny snapshot of the daycause & effect ?
    I opened a study to investigate:
    Captured from the amd users mini city !

[18:01] Nflight : New Chapter of Alcoholics Annonymous opened to combat over drinkers of Accidentalclone Beer, will ya Put a cork in the endless TAP ?

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I want a mountain dangit!!!!!

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin

Trading Notice

In a statement released earlier today, Accidentalclone Industries, "respects the findings of the independent studies. We are please to announce that the Accidentalclone Beer refit is complete. In order to meet our ongoing contracts with Nflight Transport a new line of products will be available for shipping."

The subsidiary company is now trading as AC Health and Wellbeing.

"AC Health and Wellbeing has a number of beer-gut busting equipment lines available to help reduce the waistline. All AC Beer refunds will be honoured and respectable disscounts offered on AC-H&W products" said public affairs.

The design of the products has been outsourced to Chaos Labs.
    The first products to ship appear to require self assembly.

Later in the day, the AC Industries management were observed going into "crisis" talks with a major insurance company.
    It is anticipated that more news will come from this.

[04:14] AMDave : +com Accidentalclone Beer refit completed. Now trading as AC Health and Wellbeing. All AC Beer refunds will be honoured.

Last edited by AMDave; 04-06-2008 at 02:35 AM.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Sheesh... You guys are nuts...

ya.... ain't it great

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    ...busy news day...

This afternoon, AC Industries lost an injuction hearing against the AMD Users City Public Trust. The hearing was in relation to the anti-competative business dealings of the Accidentalclone Brewery.

Whilst the presiding judge acknowledged that there was no standing precedent, she found that the introduction into the public market of a consumer item that never required replenishment or replacement was anti-competitive in nature and that the business dealings of AMDave2 were indeed "Nuts", quoting a recent opinion of a respected city member (post 108). She also ruled that the opening an outlet, by AMDave2, to sell targeted health products (post 107) into the market in which AC Beer had created social and health issues in (post 105), was an abuse of market power. "The evidence stands for itself" she said.

In a landmark decision, the injunction requires AC Industries to obtain pshychometric evaluation for all appointed managers now and into the future. "I want to be sure that these accidental-clones of yours are in fact identical" said the judge.

Due to the public allegations of the suitability of AMDaves 1-through-6 to manage commercial holdings, the AMD Users City Exchange has, this afternoon, halted the trading of all Accidentalclone Industry holdings "in the public interest and confidence, until further notice".

The City's CMO, Dr Brillouet (post 28) has been commissioned to establish the fitness of the AC appointed managers. Dr Brillouet was unavailable for comment at the time of press.

When asked for comment after the hearing, AMDave (the original) said "No comment".

AMDave1, director of AC Research Labs, could only be contacted via the intercom at his villa in the Costa-del-Free-DC, muttering repeatedly..."I told them so, I told them so". Apparently he told them so.

The AMDaves 3-through-6 have apparently sequestered themselves in their offices at the bank, slaughterhouse, gas refinery, and American Mustard factory, refusing to be drawn to comment on the business dealings of AMDave2 at the brewery, now in recievership, each releasing one short and common statement "The barbeque will go on. BYO" (posts 4-8,10,13,16 and 21).

AMDave7, the fishmonger, said "You like fish, eh? You want whitebait? We have fresh whitebait!" (post 100).
    Last edited by AMDave; 04-06-2008 at 05:15 AM. Reason: supplied references
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast