Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: AMD Users City!!

All I do is click on one of the links, and this "SimCity" grows a little larger. Not sure what's up with everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    I want a mountain dangit!!!!!
    And in an amazing new development, it is rumored that an Olympic class luge run will be installed by meshmar once the AMDave clones (retired from other business ventures) have brought the mountain to Beerknurd ...
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Wow, and just when I thought the story couldn't get any more in depth...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    ...busy news day...

This afternoon, AC Industries lost an injuction hearing against the AMD Users City Public Trust. The hearing was in relation to the anti-competative business dealings of the Accidentalclone Brewery.

Whilst the presiding judge acknowledged that there was no standing precedent, she found that the introduction into the public market of a consumer item that never required replenishment or replacement was anti-competitive in nature and that the business dealings of AMDave2 were indeed "Nuts", quoting a recent opinion of a respected city member (post 108). She also ruled that the opening an outlet, by AMDave2, to sell targeted health products (post 107) into the market in which AC Beer had created social and health issues in (post 105), was an abuse of market power. "The evidence stands for itself" she said.

In a landmark decision, the injunction requires AC Industries to obtain pshychometric evaluation for all appointed managers now and into the future. "I want to be sure that these accidental-clones of yours are in fact identical" said the judge.

Due to the public allegations of the suitability of AMDaves 1-through-6 to manage commercial holdings, the AMD Users City Exchange has, this afternoon, halted the trading of all Accidentalclone Industry holdings "in the public interest and confidence, until further notice".

The City's CMO, Dr Brillouet (post 28) has been commissioned to establish the fitness of the AC appointed managers. Dr Brillouet was unavailable for comment at the time of press.

When asked for comment after the hearing, AMDave (the original) said "No comment".

AMDave1, director of AC Research Labs, could only be contacted via the intercom at his villa in the Costa-del-Free-DC, muttering repeatedly..."I told them so, I told them so". Apparently he told them so.

The AMDaves 3-through-6 have apparently sequestered themselves in their offices at the bank, slaughterhouse, gas refinery, and American Mustard factory, refusing to be drawn to comment on the business dealings of AMDave2 at the brewery, now in recievership, each releasing one short and common statement "The barbeque will go on. BYO" (posts 4-8,10,13,16 and 21).

AMDave7, the fishmonger, said "You like fish, eh? You want whitebait? We have fresh whitebait!" (post 100).

CMO report:

All AMDave's are in good health and are perfectly similar, both physically and psychologically. I, Dr. Frédéric Anthony Paul Brillouet, therefore declare the Accidentalclone Company's cloning process flawless and legit.

The patients will be reviewed again in a few days to conclude the findings. In the meanwhile, I do not see any problems in the return of all AMDaves to their respective occupations.

Kind regards,

Dr. Frédéric Anthony Paul Brillouet

NOTE: The AMDave's seem to have an uncanny ability to chug beer. Now I have seen a lot when I was a student, but half a crate in 1 minute surpasses anything I've ever encountered. I therefore perscribed them a continuous IV Accidentalclone Beer Drip.
    Last edited by Frederic Brillouet; 04-06-2008 at 07:26 PM.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    The patients will be reviewed again in a few days
    Sitting in the waiting room with no-one else to talk to but yourself(s) is so boring.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic Brillouet View Post

NOTE: The AMDave's seem to have an uncanny ability to chug beer. Now I have seen a lot when I was a student, but half a crate in 1 minute surpasses anything I've ever encountered. I therefore perscribed them a continuous IV Accidentalclone Beer Drip.
    Noticing an opportunity of marketing would be a fantastic opportunity to develop a resalable product that mimics Continuous IV Drips of any beer. Nflight Transport has stolen the secret transcript of how to self administer the Good Doctors prescription and made it available over the counter. NOW shipping Over-The-Counter Continuous IV Drip Beer dispensers to the over 2,000 listed mini-cities worldwide starting April 9, 2008.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

CMO report:

AMDave's reviewed second time. No new findings to previous exam. IV drip seems to improve performance because of less frequent drink-stops.

Kind regards,

Dr. Frédéric Anthony Paul Brillouet

side mark: Nflight Transport owes me 10% of all revenues made on the IV drip

AMD Users City!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic Brillouet View Post
    side mark: Nflight Transport owes me 10% of all revenues made on the IV drip
    All revenues are mine alone unless you get it in writing. !

Calculating the proposed 2,000 cities mentioned in mini-cities guide book and the fact that several cites have thousands in population, It would be valued at nearly $1,000,000,000,000.oo for yearly sales of such a product. Unless any well wishing soul stands for a true business relationship we will have to resort to negotiations on any amount of funds for royalties forthwith.

The common pleas court is open for litigation and Legal Consultants are provided by Nflight's company as mentioned in Post #23. While they the legal team are meant to appease those looking for aid in resolving issues of frustration remember this is not meant to hurt the parent company they are paid by. So you may have some difficulty in resolving the issues of royalties unless you start your own legal firm.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I started the city... I should get something... I want 10% of all profits gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    I started the city... I should get something... I want 10% of all profits gained.
    You already got a free rabies shot!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast