Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: AMD Users City!!

I'm all for the EV charging stations as long as you use Union Electricians

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    The AMD Users City "Endless Loop" subway system is now commissioned.
    Enjoy the ride.

The city has reached Rank 102 today and we have our first Mega-Scraper.

It looks like the Nflight construction crew went nuts with their works at the Cicy Council Chambers project.
    (I hope they cleared off some of those traffic tickets for the transport arm for all that extra hard work)

Congrats to your crew Nflight. Great work there.

The battery packs are working on the subway trains very well.
    Clean and quiet energy.

There were initial concerns about an associated "odour", but we are now issuing each charged battery pack with a fragrance of the consumers choice from a selection recommended by the Council janitor.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

AMD Users City!!

Thank You to this great City for allowing Nflight Construction to complete there newest Skyscraper on time and on budget. No frustrating delays in putting all this effort to good jobs done by our all Union Crews. Even Our electricians are amazed at the power of the AccidentalClone Beers urine fuel cells can generate for powering the city lights.

Some News about the Horse Drawn Carriages and there disappearance from the city streets for the past two days. Seems the horse's will now be wearing supportive diapers to catch all road apples as they fall from the horse's rectum. NO Road Apples are allowed on city streets due to angry citizens accidentally stepping in them.

City Street Lights are being installed at behest of the city council to better illuminate our great city. The argument is still in discussion as to the style of the light receptacle. There is the Tear Drop used by a nearly local Chocolate Town, or there is a suggestion we use a favored Beer Stein as the ornamental Light Housing mounted on each pole. The other dilemma is whether to use electrified lighting or a combination Solar/wind installments to reduce our Carbon Footprint. All lights whether grid electrified or independent with renewable energy will be installed by our union crews exclusively AMD-User Mini City approved.

City Council is asking what kind of Light Receptacle would the citizens like?

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I vote for copies of Den Lille Havrue at København
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

I vote AMD-logo shape

My vote would go for solar powered beer bottles vs steins, as bottles would shed rain and snow better, and maybe include a usb port at the bottom to fascilitate charging our mp3 players as we wait on the transit system.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    ... as we wait on the transit system.
    +tra : Improved the efficiency and speed of the buses by 5% and added padding to the seats for your traveling comfort

---

BY THE WAY ... did anyone notice that the old bank was robbed? ... I mean stolen ... last night?

The City Commerce Association (CCA) and Accidentalclone Bank are proud to announce the opening of a swanky new Finance & Commerce tower "The Hyperchannel" (thanks to "kirchdorfk" for the final boost).

Floor space for lease. Great rates. Apply within.

---

In co-operation with the CCA and the great new transport system improvements, we are able to bring you the offering of no-fee investment accounts for the next 24 hours if you can show your AMD Users City Transit ticket at the counter.

Bring your start-up 10 CityBucks to Accidentalclone Bank and we will accidentally clone you another CityBuck!

("Conditions apply. Please consult the PDF or a financial adviser regarding your circumstances")

---

In other news, there are new grants available for an electronic media outlet to carry some advertising and social programming to the city.
    Please submit your applications to the AMD Users City council.
    Applications must be in Ogg Vorbis format on BluRay media and be less than 10 minutes in length.
    Show your capabilities and become the city's number one media carrier.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by meshmar View Post
    I vote for copies of Den Lille Havrue at København

does she have two arms again? last i heard of her was when someone broke off one of her arms

Edit well i was wrong just spoke to mum and dad apparently it was head was cut off and it is "den lille havfrue"
    Last edited by Danish Dynamite; 04-30-2008 at 02:50 AM.

AMD Users City!!

Has anyone checked who we are about to pass, tee he he! I love it when a good team works hard, we conquer even our worst enemies. OH the joy!

We are in 86th place, and they are in 85th place! FYI

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Gotta Love it... I can't believe that we passed the 10,000 pop mark!!!

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast