Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Closing up shop

Closing up shop

Due to some unexpected medical related complications and expenses I'm shutting down the farm. It's been a kick and a lot of fun and I've enjoyed the many friends I've met. Fair winds and following seas to all of you.

Bruce

Well, now, this is bad news. I hope the complications are temporary, and that you can still take the time to visit with us until events turn towards the better.

Best wishes to you, take care.

Geez Bruce,

Yes, Family stuff comes first. Take care and we will all be wishing for the best.

We''ll be here when you get back...or visit.

(thanks for the D2OL dumps)
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lux View Post
    Well, now, this is bad news. I hope the complications are temporary, and that you can still take the time to visit with us until events turn towards the better.
    Won't know about the longer term complication issues until at least late Tuesday initially, and then will still have another week past that for more tests. But from the expense aspect it's going to put a definitely harsh crimp on playing. The farm has always just been an entertainment thing for me anyway. Intellectually I can still play with one system just as well as with 30 except for playing networking issues. But to tell you the truth, with the stuff going on, my mind isn't into the crunching thing now as there are too many other things rumbling through it right now..

Hope things work out...thanks for being here and all the science work your computers have done. Take care and God Bless.

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Positive thinking is the thing to do. I hope you get well soon.

Dang Bruce... I am sorry to hear that... I hope everything goes well... Be sure and let us know any updates you may have. Take care of yourself!!!!!!

Jason

sorry to hear of your troubles, i hope everything works out for you

Closing up shop

My hopes and fears of growing older seem to have peaked in this news! I am very sorry you are leaving us, although in further statements one machine still keeps us in touch. Take care of yourself, I personally will miss your shining strength here on the Team Page. I will keep you in my thoughts as you struggle with this situation Bruce. God Speed.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast