Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cels@Home Forum Created

Not at my end...

04/05/2008 17:47:56|Cels@Home|Sending scheduler request: Requested by user. Requesting 67580 seconds of work, reporting 0 completed tasks
    04/05/2008 17:48:01|Cels@Home|Scheduler request succeeded: got 0 new tasks

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Good, I have managed to grab a task here and there too.
    Same here, not enough work flow to make any sort of big push though, but the Wu's do seem to trickle on down every so often ...

hows the 64 bit credit on this project in comparison to others? To early to tell ?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellds View Post
    hows the 64 bit credit on this project in comparison to others? To early to tell ?
    It's not to bad, about 45 Per Core Per Hour for a low & about 50 Per Core Per Hour for a High on my Quads. Not as good as the True 64 Bit Applications Projects but not all that bad either for running a 32 Bit Application.

oops, my mistake, I meant to post my question in another thread for the 3x+1@home project, not this thread. Yes, I see this app is only windoze and 32 bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellds View Post
    oops, my mistake, I meant to post my question in another thread for the 3x+1@home project, not this thread. Yes, I see this app is only windoze and 32 bit.
    The 3x+1 Project's Credits are lower than the Cel's Project's Credits are whether your running 64-Bit or not. Problem is Cancer Research mustn't be that big a Priority for the amount of Wu's the Cel's Project puts out ...

I can see DD in my High Beams but I can't run him down Good job DD ...

well your rac is higher then mine so it is only a matter of time before it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Dynamite View Post
    well your rac is higher then mine so it is only a matter of time before it happens
    Yeah in the Year 2047 @ the Rate the Wu's are flowing from the project ... ... I don't plan on making any big move in this Project, in fact I was going to stop @ 10,000 but I got a few more Wu's so I figured I may as well go for 20,000 or 25,000 ...

But I may keep running as long as you can stay ahead of me until I close in behind you then I'll quit because I have bigger projects to defend my Turf in to devote to much Resource to some of these smaller projects ...
    Last edited by PoorBoy; 05-11-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Sorry but nobody can join our team in the Cels@Home project because the site admin(s) over there haven't fixed their broken BOINC project. It has been reported to them since January this year and they haven't been bothered to fix it yet.

When I tried to enable Accept New Members in the Founders section, I get an error message:

Database Error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/db_conn.inc:44) in /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/util.inc on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/db_conn.inc:44) in /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/util.inc on line 117

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/db_conn.inc:44) in /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/util.inc on line 118

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/db_conn.inc:44) in /home/boincadm/projects/cels/html/inc/util.inc on line 119
    Unable to handle request
    Could not update team - please try later.

do they even have work?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast