Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Seventeen or Bust News

Welcome to the effort Chaz!!! Welcome back.

Welcome back chaz!!! I know what you mean about working with dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    Hello... Yes, it has been a while.

I'll do what I can, but I'm working with dinosaurs here .

Heads up, Vaughan
    Hi Chaz and a very warm welcome back to the best team. I remember our gauntlet in SOB but I never told you how one of my Prescotts caught fire did I? There I was trying to keep up with your output and I thought I'd try a hero overclock well it ended up with smoke pouring out of the box and my son yelling "hey Dad there's something wrong with one of your computers". Understatement of the year.

I wish I had a couple more Prescotts about now, SOB still doesnt like tbreds......

Seventeen or Bust News

Please don't be alarmed at my stats. Seems while I am asleep so soundly these past few nights my Electric utility company has accidentally allowed time lapses in there consistent electron flow. So I awake to find my systems off line, this in turn has destroyed my numbers of high ranking with output from my systems. Never worry never fear I will prevail.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Nflight my electricity supply at home is the problem, not the utility company. I came home from a few days away to find everything powered off in the computer room. I have a sparky coming to quote on putting the PCs on their own power circuit and also to try to find which critter is tripping the Residual Current Device. My wife reckons its the two dozen computers on the one power point that's the problem. I guess she's right.

Seventeen or Bust News

Chaz has just had an Anniversary on this project. Seems he started on this project of SoB just 5 years ago. That is a long time of on again and off again project work. Your effort is well worth your time here at AMD Users Chaz keep up the great job!

Wow, didnt realize it has been that long...
    I had a break there for a while, working out of town and the wife giving me fits about the electric bill, lol. So far she hasnt complained, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Thanks

Seventeen or Bust News

My Goal is 10th place in this project !

Danish Dynamite you are making great strides and I keep watching your tremendous progress, keep up the great job.

Chaz your pushing ahead nicely, that next ranking is right around the corner!

Bigmanwhs your continued support is always welcome and appreciated, your doing a great job.

aphid360 is our newest member on this project and ever since they joined we have seen nothing but increasing stats, nice job, welcome aboard.

Stim your devotion is truly remarkable, between you and bigmanwhs you two have kept this project alive over the years. Now if you would only see this post and stop in and introduce yourself~!?

Beerknurd thanks for helping push our project towards our next ranking. I suppose your goal is 100 T ~? Your re-attaching to this project is greatly undermentioned, thank you for taking your effort and time away from Dimes and EoN to help here !

bwhite You sure do know how to make it hard to catch up to your position at that rate of production. I am trying to catch you, but with your output so high my only choice is to purchase newer and faster systems. TBA

Thank You everyone....
    Last edited by Nflight; 05-14-2008 at 10:54 AM.

I'll be back here soon, running dpad now while my internet is screwed up since it can run forever without connecting.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast