Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Million @ Cosmology for Chris ... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellds View Post
    Awesome Job Chris !!!!

Whatcha gonna raise on that farm next ?
    My poor farm is all gone! The company that I worked for that had all those extra blade server blades has been sold, and I am working somewhere else now. No more pretty farm for me. I still have about 30 cores or so crunching, but nothing like the 100+ I had.

-Chris

well that really sucks. you'll just have to talk this new company into funding some new development project that will of course require some computing support.

Wow - all gone just like that. Still it was fun while it lasted and you had the expertise to make it happen so good luck to you. Onwards and upwards from here.

10 Million @ Cosmology for Chris ... !!!

Wow, While you had the opportunity to help us in our struggles we really did appreciate all you did for the Team. Thank You so much, and I wish you the best with the new network owner in convincing them that extra cycles need to be utilized for humanities causes. Not just sitting idle, wasting space and potential at solving our almost incurables.

Ah 30 cores is nothing to sneeze at, We appreciate you stopping by and informing us of the change.

Have a great day!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12