Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Errors - Please Read

I've noticed my Avatar has disappeared, someone playing the cache files or cleaning house? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd
    Maybe my keyboard is broken. I have been having alot of problems with it lately. For some reason it only types asterics for passswords.
    I need to get a new keyboard.
    Beer,

I don't suppose that your wife is gullible enough to believe that you have to replace the tower, or at the very least the motherboard to fix this issue? :-k
    You know since the inputs for the keyboard plug directly into it this could be your golden chance, if you can just sell it :^o

Come to think of it I'm having similar issue with my laptop keyboard...only asterisks for passwords that is. The possibilities are endless

:computer:

:sigh: Tried it about the laptop...It didn't work...

What about you Beer?

replacing the motherboard is such a pain tho as then the HD wont like it and it take forever to do a windows recovery

ototero -- i downloaded that program and it works but doesnt recognise my current partitions on the 2nd drive, it is great on the 1st seeing there is a C: and D: but cant see G:, H: and I: on the second. it isnt a problem as i have deleted / moved the current content but was hoping it would recognise the lot. im gonna clone this evening so i'll post results and / or errors later lol :P

See that's just a good reason to get a new HD then...something in the 250-300 gig range is nice.
    That if if you partition it right and ONLY put the OS on the C then recovery is easier the next time.

Hard Drives are sooo cheap now days.... Might as well get a 400 GB.

i would but i only just bought my 160 sata's, online i could pick up some new ide ones dirt cheap but then my satas are faster and i dont need that much space, 100G is enough for me easy - i can always get a USB2 HD and use that

I suppose 8 120gig HDs of media files is a sign of a problem....or an addiction...maybe :5headset:

Goodness ..... I'd say you have a slight addiction.... LOL.

I thought about getting a second HD just for MP3's. Before I had to reformat my hard draive I had almost 13 Gig's of MP3's on my computer....

It made my sick having to reformat it..... A Second hard draive would have been awesome... Even if all you use it for is backup.

To be honest only 1 of them is MP3s. The others are Vids

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast