Thread: Congrats Danish Dynamite!!!

Congrats Danish Dynamite!!!

Congrats on taking first place on the team!!! And also 3rd in overall points. Beware though... Vaughan is on your butt and coming fast... He is only a couple days away from gaining yet another first place spot...
    Last edited by Beerknurd; 04-21-2008 at 02:20 AM.

Yeah good goin' Danish Dynamite. I have had a slight set-back in my Wieferich progress. A Q6600 that was running it decided to throw a Windows BSOD and then continually re-boot over and over. Doomeva did some diagnostic work on the old WD 80GB IDE HDD with a Ubuntu LiveCD and decided that the Windows System folder was trashed. One time we got Windows to boot and it ran a chkdsk that showed errors on the HDD. Then it failed to boot again.

So today we went shopping at Umart again. Got a nice shiny new Samsung 500GB SATA II HDD and a Zalman 9700LED Copper cooler. Doomeva has just installed the h/w and I'm installing Windows again now.

The pay-off for his hard work is he has ordered a Wolfdale E8400 to go on an ASUS P5E-VM-HDMI motherboard with an Inno3D 8800GT o/c 512 gpu, Samsung 500GB SATA II HDD, 2GB Corsair 1066 DDR2 ram and a Zalman 9700LED hsf. He wants a Thermaltake Lanbox case but no Aussie suppliers have any in stock.

thank you, lol i am used to 1st places not lasting too long

Congrats!!

I´m glad you Danish Dynamite and Vaughan are running that project. Specially since Vaughan putted all what he had of cannons and guns we have increased our Team lead a lot. Before we went so slow because many backed of.

So far I have passed 12.000 points and more will come. I will wait and se when we reach 100.000 points in total. Then perhaps we can slow down.

Thank you all as runs that project.

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user