Thread: The heat is on

The heat is on

I see Mr Vaughan is beginning to get some credits on primegrid again, damn, I missed the chance of sneaking past to the #1 spot since I haven't got as much firepower as he has, I will have to try to keep snapping at his heels. But I will prevail.

Hey Fred, you nearly caught me napping

I was snoozing my way through some Wieferich tasks but seeing as it isn't DC-Vaulted, and until today Jan was ignoring the forum, I have decided to back off on it for a little while.

So now I'm back to BOINC'ing again

I think there are other projects that need you more

Hi AMD Users... Fre did a nice job of posting on the DPC forum and had to come by here.

Then i saw that you are also on PrimeGrid, we are just starting here but watch our output grow

Quote Originally Posted by [NGS]Cpt00Kirk View Post
    Hi AMD Users... Fre did a nice job of posting on the DPC forum and had to come by here.

Then i saw that you are also on PrimeGrid, we are just starting here but watch our output grow
    I'm pretty sure your output will rise above everyones imagination as it has been at so many other projects

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my *insert whatever word you like* intel has issues again. sometimes it just hangs )as it did yesterday, without restarting, and sometimes (as today) boinc hangs and doesnt crunch any further. If i lose that #1 rac I'm gonna be hell pissed off

god damned!!!! give me a sledgehammer, the intel is toast!
    Last edited by Frederic Brillouet; 05-26-2008 at 08:53 AM.

give me a sledgehammer, the intel is toast!
    I dunno, the AMD Sledgehammer came out in what, late 2001/early 2002. You could do better these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lux View Post
    I dunno, the AMD Sledgehammer came out in what, late 2001/early 2002. You could do better these days.
    heheh, nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lux View Post
    i guess it depends on whats your AGENDA is lol