Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: bok's stats

Since Bok went to the new Stat's Pages they've been kinda Bonked ... ... He'll get it straightened out eventually I'm sure, but for now I have to rely on other Sites because Bok's don't tell me much of anything most of the time ...

DCR has gone away for now.

Poorboy, without specifics I have no way of responding. They work fine for me for all but some of the more obscure projects (whatPulse, Bewes).

What exactly do you believe is not working? I'm always interested in any feedback on faults.

Bok

Most of the Time when I try to check the daily stats for Cosmology theres nothing showing, just 0 for the Participants & Teams. The Overall Totals are there but the Daily isn't. I just checked them again and that's what I saw, 0 for the day so far, seems like at times the Daily Stats are there & then they will be gone ...

There won't be any stats for BeWeS... The project is down currently...

Well, daily is exactly that, I roll them over to zero at approx 2am MST, so they will be zero until there is an update available, which I check for every 2 hours. Some projects only update their xml files once per day, though I usually lobby for 6 hourly updates.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=proj&proj=cos

shows that they updated fairly recently.

The old Stats Pages didn't have that 0 Period, there was always something in the Daily Column, now it seems half the day theres just 0 for the Daily. If it's working the way it should then okay, I just liked the old pages better I guess ...

they do tend to stay at 0 most of the morning, maybe a tweak is needed?

Correct, I never had a rollover in the old stats, so the 'today' was actually incorrect most of the time

I guess I could just remove the today tables from the proj page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    I guess I could just remove the today tables from the proj page.
    ... But, But, But how are we going to get our Daily Stats Fix then ...

I've turned off my stats signature. Doesn't work, can't fix it. E-mailed 3 weeks ago for my stats tool password from the website - no response. I still use the FreeDC stats pages though.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast