Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: bok's stats

you can always ask me here Perhaps the email from the forum went into spam ?

I'll reset it and PM you the pw here.. what is your username ? I don't see it on a search..

implemented on proj.php page so that if the data has not been updated today, it will display yesterdays scores instead.. Only on stats4 for now..

http://stats4.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=proj&proj=rev

dnet is always a good example..

http://stats4.free-dc.org/stats.php?...roj&proj=ogr25

Still a slight flaw, in that the update_date is actually set once I finish running a project through into the temp tables, but I have to wait until the overall_boinc_scores are finished before transitioning these to the live tables, so there may be a window where it does not work.

I have a plan in place to drastically reduce the update times anyway and it will correct this..

Bok

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    BOK,
    Is there a chance of changing the milestones in SOB so that there is something to shoot for after a week or so? Mine are somewhat close since I hit most of them in 2 days of running it http://stats4.free-dc.org/stats.php?...sob&name=14152 . I might suggest 50g, 100g, 500g, 1t, 5t, 10t, 50t, 100t, 500t, 1p, and 5p. That would give all but the biggest pharmers something to look forward to for quite sometime. It's just a thought and it's not anything that needs done until sometime that you might be bored out of your mind. lol
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

sure, they are configurable.. I'll alter them.

Actually, you should have got one for the 50T milestone.. not sure why. ugh, I see why. SoB is a little different because of the way I display the scores. Your actual score held in the db is 54012753252464. I didn't have enough zeroes in my milestone table for it..

Hopefully I have it done now, so you should see a milestone when you hit 60T (&70,80,90,100,200,300 etc)..

My head hurts looking at the numbers but I think 60000000000000 is 60T

Bok
    Last edited by Bok; 06-20-2008 at 10:36 PM.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    I think there's something about being a government bureaucrat that is required to think in terms with that many zeros. lol Thanks
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

So, I create a new userID and password and logged into the FreeDC forums and I am welcomed by my user name - all is good with the world, yes? As I don't see a direct link to the Statstool configuration page, I click on the Stats link, and then click on the Statstool Configuration link and am eventually told that I am not logged in to the forum. I even tried going from the stats4... links posted in the forums - again to be told that I'm not logged into the forums.

After several attempts of logging in and being welcomed by my userID and failing to get to the statstool configuration page, because I'm not logged in, I decided to take the hint and give it a rest.
    Last edited by Steve Lux; 06-23-2008 at 03:40 AM.

When you log into the forum, you have to make sure you tick the 'Remember Me' box, otherwise vbulletin does not save the cookie correctly. (it's a vbulletin oddity)

If it still fails, then the problem is in the cookies on your machine and they need to be deleted first.

Most likely though it'll be the first thing.

Bok

Thanks Bok. Selecting the "Remember me?" box does it. Now, apparently I'm supposed to have some sort of member number to add to the hyperlink to activate the signature. I've tried looking anywhere I can find my name and in the statstool page, I even did a search in the member list (I'm not there either). Just for giggles I looked in your page source code and my ID info seems to be encrypted.

no member number at all, it's just your username..

Your userpage will be http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...name=Steve+Lux

and your tag should show up as above url is http://stats.free-dc.org/tag.php?name=Steve+Lux

Because there is a blank space, you need to use html formatting to replace the blank with a +

Bok

p.s. Your F@H userid should be Steve_Lux13129 (user + teamid concatenated)

Your PI Segment id is actually 9ba3eb88-7148-4e6d-a6dc-04500c860b05
    Last edited by Bok; 06-24-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Anybody know what's up with bok's stats today?

When I follow my bookmark it takes me to the Index page. So far so good. Now if I try to check eg the NPLB stats it goes to stats5 not stats. I tried a Control-F5 in Firefox 3.0.6 to refresh the page but it gives the same result. At the top of the page is a message box - a grey ribbon with some text that I couldn't read - I tried a refresh but the text didn't reappear.

The stats show all Zeroes for the Today fields. Also noticed that when you mouse over a user or team name that it gets a BOLD font.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast