Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any new quads out there

very nice Vaughan ! That puppy when oc'd should rip through whatever you have it churn. 12mb of cache, double what my Q9300 has. Should be interesting to see what project takes advantage of that extra memory.

Just for temps comparison:

Q6600@2968MHz + Artic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 + running 4 instances of LLR temps are :63 ºC, 60 ºC, 60 ºC and 60 ºC.

Nice setup Vaughan!

I wish I had a new computer as could replace my Intel PII but I have to wait for this and I don´t know how long it takes. Glad I have 3 PC:s so far.

Lagu
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

I've have a Q9450 running @ 3.640Ghz with 1.300 Vcore Voltage (Rest of Voltage @ Stock settings) for the last few day's. I've had it up to 3.7Ghz but backed off a little for the Projects. I just bought it to try it out & to give me a spare Q6600 to Trouble shoot any of the other Box's if I have a problem with them.

From what I'm reading 3.6 to 3.7 for the Q9450 is about the Max for most of the guys with a lot of them not even getting that much, the 8x Multiplier is the main hold back because you have to run such a high FSB to reach any high speeds ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12