Thread: we have moved

we have moved

well we have finally moved into our OWN home and have phone / cable internet again back to work tomorrow for 3 days and 2 nights then will need to do some more unpacking i guess i will only be running one comp till then

1, Where have you moved to?
    2, Who is we?
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Dynamite View Post
    well we have finally moved into our OWN home and have phone / cable internet again back to work tomorrow for 3 days and 2 nights then will need to do some more unpacking i guess i will only be running one comp till then
    Wow Danish Dynamite that is awesome, a new home and lots of things to unpack! More room to build more computers too... ~?

Quote Originally Posted by Sou'westerly View Post
    1, Where have you moved to?
    2, Who is we?
    Dave.
    Dave long time no see on the forum, glad your alive and kicking! speaking of where have you moved to; where has Dave been all these long months?

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Congrats to you DD.
    Don't worry about the unpacking too much.
    In 12 months time you'll still have boxes you didn't open.
    Toss 'em. It saves time :D

PS - Hi Dave :wave:
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=where has Dave been all these long months? [/QUOTE]
    2 grandchildren (a 3 & 1 year old) don't leave me much time these days! Molly is learning to type and will soon join, will she be the youngest member? Dave

@Sou'westerly we moved to suburb called whalan in western sydney some of my work mates call it "the hood" area has a bad rep which doesnt seem to apply the the part of whalan we moved into, according to neighbors , we = me, my wife and 4 year old daughter

@nflight yes more room but less money to spend on computers since i moved i think 14 computers but only ever use 4 i think i will need to go though them and throw out the older ones, plenty to unpack will properly take a month or so

@AMDave now you tell me lol we moved boxes that where not unpacked from previous move