Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nflights Personal Accomplishment

Nflights Personal Accomplishment

Over the course of my life I have always wanted to over achieve in what ever I do. It is a fearful way of thinking that is you start something you should be damn well be willing to finish it, in its entirety. A philosophy that has taken me in and out of schools and learning establishments to entertain my thoughts to achieve great things. I am testing my mind and my soul when I get up in the morning and before I go to bed, everyday, every hour of every moment I take a breath.

My signature makes mention to my strength in commitment of getting through the rough edges and willing to push to success. Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

June 28th I planned it to be like any other day in my life as I planned to test myself one last time to achieve Extra Class License receivership in the HAM Radio community of ARRL. I have been studying for some 2 weeks night and day learning, memorizing equations, and calculations till I was mumbling to myself while waiting in line at the grocery store and a women asked if I was alright? I reclaimed I was thinking about a big test coming up, she said I was too old to be in school, I told her your never to old to learn.

June 28th about 3:30 PM EST I learned that my score of passing grade was achieved and I had accomplished a goal of successfulness. Now if only those figures and calculations will cease appearing out of nowhere in my thoughts. It has only been one day, I am trying so hard not to think about it anymore, I hope those devilish thoughts of acting like a human calculator go away with a little more time. But the great thing is that I passed before the deadline of June 30th when the new Question pool arrives and I have to learn a whole new set of Q & A's how dreadful. I feel relaxed sort of, paper in hand as I write this article, I feel good I did what I planned to.

At this time I have not figured out my next goal yet, although I could finish my pilots license I started back in 1977 when I soloed at a ripe young age!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Congrats Clint!!! We are all proud of you!!!

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Well done Nflight.

You seemed pretty relaxed in the chatroom beforehand.
    I was confident for you.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Good Job Clint !

I just passed a pilots exam that I'd been studying for for weeks also on Friday. What a load off my mind. Now on to the next.. There's always another around the corner.

congrats nflight well done

Wow...way to go !! That shows it's never too late.

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Congrats on that accomplishment, Nflight.....

I know all too well about the HAM test. I took the Technician and General exams back in February and passed them both [ 1 missed on Tech and 8 missed on General ]. I have not gathered up the courage yet to tackle the actual test but, have been studying on and off since then. And yes, I know about the new question pool for the Extra class.

At least, I am a General class license holder now..... Just need to find a decent radio for my car.

If you have any pointers, I am open to suggestions.

Hey well done Nflight. Its pleasing to read that you are achieving the target you set yourself. Feel proud of your accomplishment and know that it is a good sensation. My mother always told me you never stop learning new things your whole life and she was over 80 when she bought her first computer

I have inherited it and its happily running eOn and PrimeGrid 24/7. (mobile Athlon XP2400+).

Good Job Nflight!!
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Nflights Personal Accomplishment

Thanks everybody....

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast