It appears that the final version will only be available to Manrakeclub member in the beginning. I hear oct 24th.

I have installed 9.2rc2 by both as an upgrade and a new install.

Upgrade:
Although I had alot of packages installed it took a whopping 2.5 hrs to install and when I booted into linux strangely konsole didn't get installed for some reason or the other but was easily remedied by installing it with rpmdrake. One thing thats improved is the rpm source manager work straight out of the box without having to manually edit it.

New Install:
It went extremely fast I had installed every windows manager and most of the servers in under 25 minutes by comparison it takes twice as long with 9.1 Only Problem I have had is with kopete(KDE's instant messenger) If I had sounds enabled it would never play the sound and start using more than 75% of cpu. Easy fix is to use Gaim instead. Another thing that could be a problem for some is there doesn't seem to be any screensavers but I don't use them so it's no big deal to me. I prefer to have monitor to turn off after a predetermend amount of time instead.