Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Quest Contest

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    You are finally crunching PSP Sieve with the rest of the gang. In having a 64bit OS your credits per hour instantly tripled.

Now, the only one missing seems to be Danish Dynamite. Come on Danish, join us in the primegrid challenge.

Yeah, finally changed to PSP also...
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

In case anybody missed this from the other thread, take note!
    Scores will be kept for individuals and teams. Only work units issued AFTER 17 December 2008 12:04 UTC and received BEFORE 21 December 2008 12:04 UTC will be considered for credit. Since this is a fixed credit project, we'll be using cobblestones for scoring.

It looks like we will need to do a flush of all our old wu's.

I won't be able to flush as I am on the road, but I set my buffers for only 0.5 days so my overrun shouldn't be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    Now, the only one missing seems to be Danish Dynamite. Come on Danish, join us in the primegrid challenge.
    i am there, i have suspended work units and at least two have been crunched thus far, just have to crunch remaining work outs before it appears i am on this
    Last edited by Danish Dynamite; 12-17-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: have changed project for other comps from aqua to prime grid

Is anyone else getting a LOT of cancelled WU or 'lost' wu being resent? I'm seeing those lately, and I think that has something to do with my performance ... as well as another power outage
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

Christmas Quest Contest

Meshmar I am causing a lot of work units to be canceled due to my system downloading way too much for the system to handle. I have discussed this issue with many people but my system will not stop till the most amount allowed is downloaded no matter what I set the preferences to. This of course makes me cancel or abort a huge amount of work units. Very Time consuming. This is why I hate BOINC projects. Freaking ridiculous.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I'm not canceling mine ... they are "Canceled by Server". Those along with the "Lost Workunit resent" are all coming from the Primegrid end. It's burning a lot of HD and Bandwidth time ...
    Fabricati Diem, Pvnk

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

i have found out for some reason all comps besides the one is this event for PSP Sieve work units is downloading 64 bit (primegrid_psp_sr2sieve_wrapper_1.02_windows_x86_6 4.exe) instead of 32 bit (primegrid_psp_sr2sieve_wrapper_1.02_windows_intel x86.exe) since i have 32 bit xp and boinc installed and running i guess thats why i have been getting client errors

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Stats update!

Meshmar, those power failures are killing you in the contest. You've reached the 73 credits/hour average, and still rising, but vaughan is getting away, and Jason is getting close. Maybe you can push the OC a little bit more to compensate for the lost time?

Bender, you're racking up the credits like a rocket! Now you're really tapping the potential of your cruncher there.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast