Thread: Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale

Hi all, Did anyone get any great deals on new computer parts on Black Friday ??
    I was watching NewEgg for a newer power supply for a second spare computer , one with plug in cabling but didn't see anything "affordable" ....
    how did you guys do ??

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

I got a few mice and a keyboard/mouse combo. We didnt get anything all that big this year... I'll be watching the cybermonday sales tomorrow for more deals

new stuff

I just ordered a phenom 9950 to replace my x2 3600. Now my old mb will be topped out, but I should gain a little performance. Hopefully I will get it by Thursday.

nice upgrade with the 9950. I've been pretty happy with mine as its doing over twice the work of a dual core Athlon X2. I would say it would be saving me money if i wasn't greedy and trying to run all my dual cores and the quad cores. best of luck with the 9950

Thanks! I was waiting to reply so I could say when I was expecting to receive the shipment. However, I guess I should have picked another option for shipping as newegg has yet to ship my order... Now it is the waiting game... Hopefully they will package and ship it tomorrow.

I was planning on going shopping early in the morning to try and nab a laptop at BestBuy for my GF, but then she managed to talk me out of it... it was raining anyway :P

there are still a lot of awesome deals going around online though
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm