Thread: Made it over the 400k

Made it over the 400k

Well I think I'm hook. I'm working and crunching slowly but steady. thats good.

well done Borfil keep up the great work

Made it over the 400k

Congratulations Borfil, Job Well Done. Keep up the output and you will reach any goal you put your mind too!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Congrats Borfil! And keep on going!

Looking at the stats on your sig I deduce MilkyWay and ABC are your favorite projects, am I right?

Good choice of projects Borfil - they are both good point scorers.

Yes and no, Because dont get enough off their wu's. Actually Roseta , Cel and Gen are my favorites but like to work them all. as long as They do something good for science. Some othewr are the only a couple of the old pc I revive with Linux can do well. and don't take them to long. But ABC yes is one of my favorite, have 2 cousing doing research in that kind or related field, so If I can help, good, Milky well have another cousin that works at the Arecibo Radio Telescope, so is close enough to assist. He not a scientist, he just mant. to the pc and their servers..

I'm taking it slow on 50k goal at a time. That way it seems close enough and fast, while giving me the illusion I'm getting there, main goal is the 20m mark. I could do it much faster, but the wife is aboutr to kick me out if I bring another pc to the house, so I will be replacing 3 of my older units with new quads after xmas and run Linux on them, ever since I discover the new linux, Thats all I'm using. except in two pc which have issues. all the other 4 are w linux.