Thread: Free Video Card

Free Video Card

Hi guys, I have a pretty much new Oxygen GVX210 Agp Pro video card I will give away to anyone who can use it. I bought it on Ebay about three years ago and none of my computers agp slots were indexed to take this card. Apparently it does NOT use the standard agp voltage but it is for a workstation motherboard. I will also ship it free if it's not too much...anyone interested ??? I tried to Ebay it but had no takers, the next stop for it is the trash.
    Last edited by BlackAdder; 12-18-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid

Smile

Wow thats pretty generous of you! If this is still available, I'd gladly take it. My current video card is having a lot of problems and I'm too poor to buy a new one as I recently got laid off I know its been a while since you posted this but hopefully I'm not too late. If I am, oh well and thanks anyway

Hi, I sent you a e-mail, the card is available but it is a AGP Pro card and the AGP slot needs to be keyed for 3.3 volts, which is one slot 21 " fingers" from the left. see picture
    http://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/images/agpuniv.jpg the 3.3 volt slot is the only one this card has. Thanks and let me know if you want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlackAdder; 01-13-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added picture

Tony Kaye, Billy Sherwood, Alan White, Jimmy Haun

Amd Users StatsJoin World Community Grid